18. lost in fire

tiny mature content.

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN lost in fire !

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
lost in fire !

indiana, iowa city IA
W 86-85

     EVERYONE seemed to all of a sudden have an opinion in kinsley's love life. it's been almost an entire month since she posted caitlin and everyone had their opinions. people she hasn't talked to in a while were suddenly texting her either on her side or telling her that, "she can do so much better" or, "being gay is a sin. you're going to hell."

kinsley always told them off and told them to mind their own business and go fuck themselves. it was the last game of the acc/big ten challenge. the cheerleading team decided to go extra, make sure their uniforms had enough bling and that their routine was even better than the others.

but kinsley wouldn't be able to even reach the arena if caitlin didn't stop kissing her. "caitlin, caitlin!" kinsley hissed and let out a low moan when caitlin brought her mouth down to her neck. kissing and sucking on her sweet spot. "caitlin, we're inside of the locker room and your name is about to get called."

"i don't care." caitlin muttered rubbing her hand on her waist and dragging them down to kinsley's butt. kinsley slapped caitlin shoulder letting out a giggle. kinsley forced caitlin off her and pointed her finger at her.

"if you win, you'll get a special treatment tonight." kinsley said grinning to herself when caitlin's eyes shot wide open. "only if." kinsley said squinting her eyes at caitlin. the athlete groaned throwing her head back. kinsley let out another giggle stepping forward and giving her a sweet kiss.

then the game started. it was going horrible. all of the cheerleaders and everyone going for the iowa team were on the edge of their seats. caitlin was stressing even more because they were losing and she wasn't going to get her special treatment. when they gave them the break caitlin went straight to kinsley.

kinsley brought up a small towel and wiped down the sweat away from caitlin's face. kinsley picked up her water bottle and handed it over to caitlin. "you're doing great out there caitlin, sure they might be beating your ass," kinsley teased.

"you're so good at pep talks." caitlin muttered glaring softly down at her girlfriend.

"i know. you're to in your own head, overthinking every move you and your teammates make. don't. you and the girls play amazing, stop being in your own head. make this last game count. you got this." kinsley said leaning up, not giving a care in the world if everyone was watching them, and gave caitlin a quick kiss on the cheek. caitlin purposely turned her head to the side puckering up her pouty lips.

"my big baby." kinsley's teased letting out a low giggle giving her a quick kiss on the lips. the buzzer sounded meaning they needed to go back. kinsley gave her another kiss and send her away. when she looked back to the cheerleaders they were all in awe.

caitlin took kinsley's word and told it to her teammates. they were much more smoothly than the first half. kinsley made sure that her and the cheerleaders were cheering as loud as they can.

whenever caitlin scored she pointed at kinsley, lifting up her own necklace that had a c and a k engraved on it. it's exactly like the one that kinsley has but for her own. caitlin would kiss it. at one point kinsley pretend to faint and a wide smile on her face. stefani caught her and fanned her hand over her face.

then the last few seconds. kinsley was on her knees leaning forward as caitlin got prepared to shot her shoot. caitlin threw the ball and seconds after the buzz sounded and the basketball went straight through the hoop.

"yes! yes!" kinsley shouted jumping on her feet rubbing her pom poms together and jumping up and down. she was even fangirling over caitlin who did her own celebration by going over to their stands. caitlin then ran as fast as she could over to kinsley.

kinsley let out a shout when caitlin lifted her off the ground and spun her around. caitlin placed her back down on the ground and didn't waste another second that to kiss her with all of her force.

"i'm so proud of you caitlin clark." kinsley said pulling away. she brought her hand up to the back of caitlin's neck bringing her back down to another kiss. the kiss was once again got cut short when people shot confetti on them.

•   •   •

"dont stop." kinsley muttered kicking open the door to her bedroom. caitlin had her hands on her hip and she pushed her against the door.

"wasnt planing on it." caitlin said never stopping her mouth from molding with kinsley's. caitlin was starting to fight with kinsley since she wouldn't let her mouth open. that was until caitlin pinched her hip. kinsley gasped and caitlin took this opportunity to slip her tongue inside.

"take it off." kinsley said bringing her hands down to caitlin's waist and hiking up her grey shirt. caitlin didn't budge too busy memorizing every single of kinsley's mouth before she went to memorize the rest of her.

"off caitlin." kinsley said eagerly. caitlin laughed only pulling apart for a split second which somehow gave kinsley enough time to take off her shirt. kinsley grinned going back into the kiss. expect caitlin didn't even ask for her to take off her shirt. she ripped it.

"caitlin clark!" kinsley hissed looking at the shirt that caitlin held in her hand.

"oops." caitlin said nonchalantly throwing the ripped shirt down to her own shirt. kinsley was about to tell her something but instead a moan escaped her mouth when caitlin attached her chest. kinsley pressed her head against the door and her hands found their way to her hair.

kinsley took off caitlin's hair off from the ponytail and ran her fingers through caitlin's now lose hair. since caitlin was leaned down, she got this as her open opportunity to bring her rough hands own to kinsley's thighs and squeeze them.

before either of the girls knew it they were laying in kinsley's bed. kinsley didn't even know what breath was anymore or words. no matter how many times caitlin does this, it's like the first time all over again. all the feelings exploding in her stomach.

her hands clenched on either the bedsheets underneath her and her other hand on caitlin's hair. "don't stop." kinsley moaned out lifting up her hips. this feeling was like getting lost in fire. caitlin was the fire that was stared so little, until she burned her.

the familiar knot in her stomach starting to form. "caitlin." kinsley whispered her hands tightening even more on caitlins hair. caitlin tilted her head up using both her mouth and her fingers. kinsley threw her head back, eyes rolling back and a loud moan escaping her lips. caitlin smirked and even though kinsley was in heaven, she could feel her smirk.

"your turn." kinsley said leaning against her elbow. caitlin shook her head already having her own pleasure from giving her girlfriend pleasure. "i said your turn clark."