Yandere Stalker!Prussia x Reader:Mine forever (kissing)

Putting this song because yeah, i've been listening to it while doing the story hehe.

how is this book getting so many fk views 😱 like i just posted the request page and one story and it went KABOOM! anywayys, thank you sososooso much 😇 have a story in mind of Soviet union in a mafia au, don't ask why, should i do it?

I don't know why i do the stories long, should i do it short? i don't know but i enjoy writing them but then my laziness come in.

YO ANYWAYS, this story contains kissing, but not normal kissing lol, the request didn't say to add it but I wanted to add it since in the start I wanted to do it. Oh btw, You're warned...oh and maybe there will be some fluff. WAIT, I don't know if this is fluff or not since it's not light touching and blablabla. Don't worry, I will tell you when it starts.

Requested by: Kingdom_of_Soosiania

WARNING: this can be extremely cringe, and do not dare to say something on the comments
or else i'll bonk you.

Third Person POV:
Y/N was a very powerful country in the old Europe, everyone adored her and she had a very wealthy economy. And of course, there's people that adored her too much, but what a relief that her guard would always be there to protect her.

Today she was going through the market, looking at the different type of foods the people sell, everyone looked happy which made her happy too.

Prussia POV:

"Sir! we aren't supposed to be here!"

My advisor said, I rolled my eyes and looked to see if Y/N was there in the market, peeking in a dark alley where Y/N wouldn't see me.

"None sense! we are allies after all, it's not that we are spying"

"We are supposed to be in our kingdom sir!"

"We won't be long ok? Oh look, here goes the beauty"

I smiled, looking at her with love in his eyes, I felt like hearts were coming out of my head and my black eagle wings were moving happily.

"She's so f-cking beautiful don't you think?"

I said, admiring her beauty and every inch of her body.

"Yes sir...She is"

"Are you telling me that you are falling in love with her?!"

I said, getting jealous and mad at him, taking out my sword and pointing it at my advisor with a death stare, spreading my wings too.

"Nono! I was just complimenting her!"

"Good, you better not since she's MINE"

"Yes sir..."

I could feel that he's scared, I didn't care because all i could think now was Y/N...my future love. I lowered my sword and putted it back in my scabbard.

"Sir, Aren't we stalking her?"

"No! how could you think about that! of course not!"

"Oh..are you planning on confessing her?"

"Ugh...I'm too shy.....now let's go, she's moving away from us"

My advisor nodded, we went sneakily to the place she was heading to, and not surprisingly, she went to her palace, going to meet with....FRANCE?!