Extremely dom! Roman Empire x Reader (fluff) : Love me, for eternity.

Cool request from tha Boyo Sleepy____Sammy ✨ (Don't mind me saying boyo, it was Mr Krabs fault)

Wanted to try something new and moving, and of course, doing my research on the country first before writing the story because I don't want it to be historically inaccurate some things.

And why not doing him extremely dominant? Don't know what to say about this-

Srry i took long to finish this by the way, if you don't mind.

in this story the Y/N is going to be gender neutral (I think-)

WARNING:
Ofc, fluff and things get very touchy here, like really- You're not allowed to comment in those parts or else 🔫

Y/N POV:

"Y/N? meet Roman Empire, get along together ok?" My mother said as I was behind her, peeking to see the boy I was meeting. She tried to put me in front of him but I just couldn't, I had a introverted personality.

She chuckled, trying to introduce me to him. "Come on, it is good to socialise"

I sighed, going in front of her and letting him see me.

The boy's eyes widened and smiled, reaching his hand to me "Nice to meet you Y/N"

"Nice to meet you too" I went to place my hand on top of his.

"Come on! let me show you around" He gently went to pull me, as I looked at my mother who was waving at me.

"You 2 have fun!" My mother said, as I then left with Roman Empire.

He showed me around the place and we played many games, having fun until nighttime.

[20 YEARS LATER]

Roman Empire? oh, he's my childhood friend and I got to see him often since his family and mine got extremely well along. 20 Years have passed, and it's been a long time, and we are still hanging out together.

Roman Empire was now the ruler of the country and he had many victories, being a powerful and successful empire with large territory.

Knock knock

I quickly turned my direction when I heard the knock on my door, going to see who it was.

I opened the door and saw a man, he was Roman Empire's messenger (I think it was called that-) telling me that Roman Empire wanted to see me today and that he will take me there.

I nodded and he took me to the Palatine hill (supposedly the place roman emperors lived until the fall of the empire) He dropped me there and I went inside, knocking on the door.

"Hello?" I said, as I saw the door open and see Roman Empire.

"Hello my dear, come inside" He opened the door more and let me in. I nodded and went inside, then he closed the door and went to me.

"I want to tell you something I wanted to tell you long time ago" He then said, looking at me.

"Oh? you can tell me anything"

"I...." He then placed his hand on his heart "I love you, I loved for a long time...Y/N" He confessed, still looking at me, looking sweet and romantic.

"I..-" I was shocked, not expecting that answer. I calmed myself and and breathed slowly, inhaling and exhaling.

"So?" He was nervous, waiting for my answer.

"I love you too, and we can be in a relationship together"