Mafia Leader! Soviet Union x Reader: My bet

I luv this song and was listening to it while writing the story. Tory Lanez's music fireee 🔥🔥 (my opinion)

This story is also kind of a Mafia! America x Reader...AMERICA RAHHHHH MY PRONOUNS ARE USAA 🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅 (jkjk) I'm currently writing in the web and honestly, it sucks, when I click the return button the sentence goes 2 times down and in the app it doesn't do that, so you might notice lil changes.

Btw how are you supposed to learn German, like- I dunno and need a techer, and this ß that looks like a B, it's pronounced like an S but more complex, that's crazy 🤯 (duolingo told me that) Anyways let's just start.

Y/N POV:

"Ugh...Y/N, bring me another bottle of Wineee baby"

America ordered me, laying on the couch like some drunk lazy ass mf. I rolled my eyes, I just wanted some peace while I was cooking diner at his house, yes, his house, I am his damn wife and ever since he started that mafia group with his friends he became a ilegal person, selling ilegal goods and also getting drunk more often than before.

"You should stop getting so damn drunk! I hate this! And also I'm not your servant" I complained, getting more and more annoyed by his presence.

He then stood up furiously, coming to me with his empty bottle of wine, I gulped when he raised the bottle of wine at me but then he stopped, he looked at me right in the eyes and then sighed, slowly lowering his bottle.

"you should be grateful of what I give you, you have a luxurious life, i am one of the strongest mafias out there and I buy what you want, so you better shut up"

America said bluntly, pointing at me before loosing a bit of his balance and then going again to sit on the couch, groaning. I went quiet, I didn't know what to say since what he just said was right, I had a luxurious life and I could get what I wanted, but the bad thing, the only bad thing was that the way he treated wasn't appropriate at all.

"We'll go and gamble tomorrow night, and maybe earn some easy money from that commie"

America said, still sitting on the couch now with his arms extended. I sighed, not saying anything and leaning onto the wall, crossing my arms. I didn't know why I was still here with him, I could ask him for a divorce and then leave.

I went to prepare myself before going to bed, doing my daily routine and changing clothes. I went to sleep early and later on, America would then lay on top of me and cuddle me while he sleeps too.

[TIME SKIP]

It was tomorrow night, America and I were driving to a secret place, we were on a black car while there were other ones behind us following us, they must be America's workers..I wore an expensive dress and clothing because America told me to look 10/10, he didn't want to get laughed by others. America wore a suit with a cape and a black hat, he also was wearing black glasses.

We arrived to a bar, as I got out of the car with America, I saw the other cars stopping and then the people coming out. As expected, they were America's workers, wearing black suits, black glasses and guns for protection.

We went inside the bar, there was drunk people and lots of lights, just like a normal one nothing special. America talked for a second with the bartender and America told me and his workers to follow him to a quiet and private room downstairs, I sighed and then nodded, I followed America as his workers were behind me.