Imperial Japan x Spy! reader: my little spy

Another oneshottt, I'm starting to see that I'm writing so much and posting every 3-5 dayss (definitely not late at night) need some sleep now B).

Idea requested by : Kingdom_of_Soosiania

Giving her credit because the idea wasn't mine, and don't want to claim it as mine :D

This is kind of a gender neutral reader story, soo, let's start now shall we? Shall we shall we? By the way this is a long oneshot with 4000+ words.

Third person POV:

Ever since World War 2 started, the allied powers went extremely busy and they all made sure the Axis didn't take their territory. Great Britain, The United States of America and the Soviet Union were part of the Allied powers while The Third Reich (basically nqz1 Germany), fascist Italy and The Japanese Empire were in their opposite side facing them calling themselves the Axis powers.

America before was in one of his beaches taking a relaxing vacation from all the war, Great Britain once told him to help him and join the war but America refused, he didn't want to get involved in this and wanted to stay away from it...not long enough in December 1941. He was drinking a glass of orange juice while sitting in a chair on the beach with his sunglasses on. Not long before he suddenly heard a loud explosion near him, making him jump out of his seat and making his glasses fall down.

"Huh?! What is happening?!"

America said, looking around and then saw Japanese Empire's boats, bombing Pearl Harbor. He got mad, gritting his teeth, he didn't want to lose his lands so he decided to join now World War 2. Was this a bad or a good thing?? (Rip he wanted a break)

America was scared of more upcoming surprise attacks, so he decided to hire a spy, a spy from the Allied powers, a young woman with a lot of skill and experience called Y/N. America sent Y/N to the Japanese Empire secretly to gather intel and much more, making sure he knows everything.

Y/N POV:

America was in front of me, in his desk while I sat in front of him. He inspected me, looking at me deeply, I was wearing an elegant suit and many stuff were with me. I didn't move an inch or changed expression, I didn't want to start laughing in the middle of a serious moment. America then spoke:

"So, you're one of the spies of the allied powers right?" America asked me, still looking at me.

"Yes" I nodded.

"Good, now, I have a job for you, I need you to spy on those Japanese people and see what things they have planned since recently they bombed my territory, and I believe they will come back for more" America then paused for a second..

"Do you accept the job?" He then asked me.

"Yes, I accept" I then accepted the job.

America then smiled "Good, now sign these contracts and we are done, you'll get paid after you have done the job"

"Alright then" I smiled back.

America then went to grab some papers and a pen, putting it on the table in front of me. I grabbed the pen and then started writing my signature in it. America smiled and then took the papers, he offered a handshake and then he told me to follow him. I nodded, taking my briefcase and followed him, leading me outside.

He told me to wait for a couple of seconds, and then a helicopter came landing in front of us, the wind was strong that I had to cover the wind that was going into my eyes, also closing my eyes slightly.