Vampire! Third Reich x Reader: My sweet snack

Kinda excited to write this oneshott, I wanted to write a vampire like story and yeah, here it is, decided to do Napoleonic France at first but then i changed it to TR (sorry for the people who wanted napoleonic france), or i could just do romania but damn! this oneshot book is focused on old and empire countryhumans so.

Thinking.....I have so many AUs coming because why not, and some of them very creative ones that just appeared on my head (I'm megamind no cap)

WARNING!
This contains kind of fluff, blood, gore and many things that people might find it uncomfortable.

Y/N POV:
I looked around to look for any threats, I was wandering out on the streets of now Naz1 germany, the country changed a lot, they were a lot more stricter and I had to obey or else i'll end up in one of those...let's not talk about it ;D, I was lucky to be considered one of the Aryan people.

I walked around, and then saw a piece of newspaper laying around, the curiosity caught me so I quickly went to grab it and then read it.

"Beware...of vampires in germany??" I then read, tilting my head, not believing what I was seeing.

"Nein, this can't be possible, it must be something the government made up, after all, vampires are just some tales made from eastern europeans" I then made the newspaper into a ball and threw it away, not believing what the newspaper said.

I then saw people gathering up, but why? I went there to see what was happening and then saw the leader, he's prob talking about some nonsense or things that aren't important anyways, Im leaving.

I sneakily left but unfortunately they caught me, OOF.

"Hey! you're supposed to be listening to the führer's announcement!" They said, raising their guns as i then sighed.

"Oh, I didn't know, i'll be going there now as soon as possible" I then said, turning around and then going there.

"You better be." They then said with a serious expression, they were sure not joking around.

I sighed when i got away, going to the announcement but as soon as i got there, the announcement ended and now everyone was leaving, thank god- I sighed of relief before leaving with the rest...

while i was leaving, I felt that someone was watching me, I didn't like the feeling at all so I turned around and then saw the Third Reich, he had his elbow resting on the podium while his head was resting on his hand, looking at me with his red eyes...

I looked at him back with a serious face, expecting him to look away but he didn't, instead, he slightly closed his eyes, giving it a small glow. and then smiled, slowly getting wider the smile. That creeped me out- like really.

Why was he looking at me anyways, and why in the world wasn't he leaving yet?? I won't ask tbh.. A lot of thoughts were running around my head, as I still looked at Third Reich, almost staring as he stared at me too.

I tilted my head, looking confused, making his smile wider and then do a quiet chuckle, not breaking eye contact. I rolled my eyes and then walked away, i was getting bored anyways.

"Don't leave." I heard his voice, I then turned around and saw him pointing at me, why did he want me not to leave anyways-

"Alright" I then said, I didn't want to disobey him and get in trouble.