(Halloween special) Teutonic Order x ?? Reader: The masquerade party

HAPPY HALLOWEEN YALL!

And also, for the people who don't know how Teutonic Order looks like:

All from the same creator GPBJ on X (Twitter basically) Don't mistake him with Finland tho LOL

Why do I always forget to put a name to the one shots I do? Don't know.

A small one shot I had to quickly do for Halloween, because I had a story in mind that fits for Halloween.

This will be kind of him in a Modern AU, anyways, let's get started!

TEUTONIC ORDER POV:
Sitting on my office, I saw a small letter between the letters I received, so I decided to open it and to my surprise, it was a invitation to a party, a masquerade party hosted by the Holy Roman Empire, where you had to wear a mask obviously. It was said to be safe for me to go because no one would know who I am so I accepted it.

In the invitation it also says that the Kingdom of Bohemia and the kingdom of Hungary were also coming, they were some of my allies and it would be good to meet them there.

[TIME SKIP]

Time to go to to the party; I prepared myself, wearing an elegant outfit with a mask, and went to the party. When I entered the place, it was huge, it was crowded but I was able to walk normally without bumping into someone.

Then, I saw someone at the distance, it was who it seemed to be Holy Roman Empire, I could only recognise him by his black unique wings. Holy Roman Empire saw me, and gestured me to come with a smile, how can I say no? I went to him and we started to talk about our daily lives.

After some minutes of a small chat with Holy Roman Empire, he told me that the dance was going to start soon.

"So, Teutonic order, do you have someone to dance with?"