Demon! Reichtangle x Excorsist! Reader

Imagine that the monster under your bed falls deeply in love with you, but then realises that you are an exorcist (That sounded very cringe and idk why i'm romanticizing this welp)

This idea came out of my head from out of nowhere and then I saw a piece of art and i was like: This can be a new story for my book.

I got inspired from a game on roblox called Faithless btw.

WARNING!
This contains stuff related to demons (ofc), paranormal things and many other things that can be scary for sum people. (Nah jk there's nothing to be scared of)

Y/N POV:

NIGHT 1
A normal night, I got ready to go to bed, making my way up on my bed and covering myself under the blankets, I turned off the lights and then went to sleep.

Loud ambience noise (yk, when you are recording and you hear the background)

I woke up and heard a loud ambience noise, looking to see who it was...
I saw 2 white glowing dots on the corner of the bed, staring at me. I jumped and then saw the figure, looking closely to see that his head was in a rectangular shape, with the flag of the German Empire.

His eyes were glued to mine, he didn't move or attack, he just stared, I didn't feel any weird. The way he stared scared me, so I decided to ignore it, I looked away, taking my headphones and putting it on, opening my phone to see that it was 3:30 AM, I listened to some music to distract myself and go again to sleep.

In the morning I opened my eyes and looked around, the creature was gone, thank god. I guess I had a sleep paralysis?

NIGHT 2
As I got ready to go to bed, from out of nowhere I started hearing knockings on the door, I was alone at that moment and I got scared.

I went to the door and then opened it, and shockingly there was no one, I didn't care and closed the door, going ready to bed and have a nice sleep.

NIGHT 3
Got ready to bed as always, and felt that someone was watching me, I was pretty scared at that moment but I couldn't just stand there doing nothing, I quickly went to the drawer to see if I had some holy water that I always kept there but surprisingly, it wasn't there.

I looked shocked, as I quickly turned around and saw nothing. I was scared that the demon would be still here, so I took my phone and tried to call my friend.

No response

'Maybe he/she is asleep now' I thought, sighing and sending a text just in case that by the way, not even a read was there.

"God please save me"

I tried to sleep with some music on as always, and it worked.

...

I opened my eyes and gasped when I saw two white dots staring at me very closely, I was scared but remained calm, he was literally on top of me as I stayed like a statue.

Pat pat

He gave me some headpats that made me unconscious.