Holy Roman Empire x Maid! Reader

yayy another request!! did this after the small break i took and in feeling new now. Had 3 more stories coming ahead but i decided to do the request first. (have a long list of things to do and i like to organise it ;D)

I'm kind of- Back from the breakk! and have so many things to write, i'm so excited to share it with y'all! >:D

Do you know how to say Holy Roman Empire in spanish? it's Sacro Imperio Romano Germánico lol. (don't ask why i know that) Also Holy Roman Empire for short is HRE, i might use that in the story because his name is hella long.

Requested by: Lunar19234

let the story begin!

Y/N POV:
I was born in a poor life with my mom and dad, they always told me to get a rich man so I could get a luxury life, but i didn't pay much attention to it, i was focusing in my passion in life, like what was i going to do and if i'm moving (what things I'll do to get money) ...which i never figured it out, sadly..

My parents were getting sick of me while i grew up, and they obligated me to quickly marry a wealthy man or anything acceptable...quick or else they will kick me out ; i was going through the streets calmly, and then saw my friend Helwise (might seem strange but that was one of the names in the old germanic) waving at me smiling. I smiled back, and ran to her to give her a hug,

"Hey Y/N! have you decided what to do for the rest of your life?" Helwise asked me.

"Sadly no..."

"hmm, or you could be a maid! i've been working recently as a maid for the Holy Roman Empire itself and he pays very well! You could join me!" She then said.

I thought about it, placing my hand under my chin, and then thought it would be a good idea. "I'll give it a try" I then spoke.

"Let's gooo!! quick! i'll take you there"

Helwise quickly grabbed my wrist and took me to HRE's residence, there was guards guarding the front but they let us go inside as soon as they saw my friend, Helwise of course had permission to go inside, ofc ofc.

She took me inside and then people started looking at us, it was embarrassing so i tried to focus in where my friend was taking me. My friend then took me to a room, where there was a very strict woman who suddenly yelled to a maid that seemed to be a newbie, her reaction quickly changed when she saw my friend, my friend was waving continuously as she let go of my wrist.

"Oh Helwise! you're here! and you see you got a newbie, let me inspect it"

The woman quickly grabbed my wrist which made me tremble, while i then looked at Helwise waving me goodbyes and smiling with a lot of positivity. I waved back feeling a bit nervous but she then gave me a thumbs up, making me feel more motivated in it.

The woman quickly took me to an empty room which it wasn't cleaned for a while, i could see the dust in the furniture and dirty stuff on the floor. She then let go of my hand and told me to stand straight, i obeyed and stood straight, making her satisfied and then took a mop and a bucket of soap and water mixed together, and gently placed it on the floor.

"Newbie! Clean this room well and i'll come back in 2 hours!"

"Yes ma'am" I then nodded.

The woman smiled and then closed the door, leaving me alone and leaving me with a 'wtf' face. I took my mop and made sure to place it in the water on the bucket before start cleaning. I started cleaning everything carefully, not leaving a single spot before suddenly hearing loud footsteps coming to my way. I stood there not moving, like if i was some statue. The door then was opened.