The worst lemon that will make you go blind

In this story the countryhuman will be The First French Empire AKA Napoleonic france.

Doing this to annoy a fwwriend of mine (Srry i had to do this and got me laughing 24/7 ngl)

First time writing a lemon, welp-

WARNING: Cringe, disgusting stuff and of course, lemon that equals sx. (I WARNED YOU, DONT BLAME ME LATER) can be traumatizing.

Y/N POV:
Me, as the wife of the tall and handsome first french empire, had a lot of privileges, soo many privileges for real, people kiss my hands and feet and they treat me like a queen!!!!

One day, First French Empire came back from a war with Prussia, he was in a beautiful donkey painted in white while his soldiers were behind him walking barefoot.

"My pookie dookie wookie with a cherry on top pookie bear!" I jumped in excitement as First French Empire smirked.

"Kitten whiskers! you're here me love"

He looked excited too, as with his white painted donkey, he ran to me and almost hit me with tha donkey, but in the last moment, he made the donkey stop and looked at me.

He had the sweetest and most handsome smile "Oh my darling, look how handsome you are!" as he reached his hand to grab my hand, I placed my hand on top of his and helped me to go on top of the donkey behind him.

We went on top of the beautiful white painted donkey in front of everyone, as everyone started cheering and I blushed, I couldn't handle the admiration.

"Let's go now, kitten whiskers" He said that while he bit his dry lips, as I blushed even more "Tehee"

With the donkey we went around the palace, a lot of people were looking at us, as well with admiration!!!!

We went into his bootiful room, we entered inside and got off the monkey, as he then with his muscular arms threw the donkey out of the window, leaving us alone~~~~

"kitten whiskers, let's make a son" He looked at me seductively as he kicked my ass, making me fall onto the cozy bed.

"o-O-O-o-O-O-o-o-O-o-O-O-o-O-O-O-O-o-O-O-o-O-O-o-o-O-o-O-O-o-O-O-O-O-o-O-O-o-O-O-o-o-O-o-O-O-o-O-O-O-Okk" I stuttered as he chuckled.

"Oooh my pookie beary with a cherry on top with blue and red royal icing" He suddenly moved his head down as his eyes looked at me, suddenly laughing.

"B-b-b-b-b-babyy. stop doing that, you're t-t-t-t-t-too handsome" I blushed heavily as he went to take off his clothes.

He took off his boots that made him taller, and he was so tiny and cutee! and then he revealed his pink hello kitty with diamonds boxers, so cwwute!

my toes curled up as I was too excited, as before he took off his boxers, he looked at me again with his head down and a smile. "Babe, are you ready weady?"

"Yes SIRRR!!!" I said with hearty eyes, as he went to undress me, revealing my fancy paw patrol panties.

"Babe, are you ready weady?" He asked me again. With more hearts in my eyes, I nodded instantly.