Chapter 1 - Eye contact

Kayiara's pov
7:00 am .

"Alright mommyy ! I'll see you later !"
I said walking out the door , walking to school. It was my first day back. We in 12 grade niggaaass !

I swear to God it was like 90 degrees outside. It was hella hot out. I had my white jeaned shorts and a white crop top that hugged my hourglass figure ever so tightly . My natural curly hair was half up Inna bun and half down. I had my eyelashes on, some brown lip liner and lip gloss. My eyebrows was did, i had big ole hoops, and my perfume xand jewelry just absolutely completed my whole look atp.

I was almost close to the school, when I stopped at the sidewalk. Waiting for my turn to walk, I texted my friend, Jayla if she was at school today. She is frl my best ass friend, literally no bitch or nigga can break this friendship apart. We been through ups n down, and hella shit. And we just locked in, tight like a bootyhole they say.

Me : Aye bsf, yo ass here today ?

🤞🏾👅Jayla : I'm finna be there in like 5 minutes. Yk my momma drive hella slow.😒😒

Me : LOL, tell yo fine ass momma I said heeyyy !!😍

🤞🏾👅Jayla : Girl boo . Now if I say sumn about yo thick ass momma you would throw a fit .

Me : yea , unt unt .

I texted her untill the light said I could walk, I walked to the school and once I made it inside. I looked around, paying attention to my surroundings. Many people had glow ups this year. I was surprised.

I saw one of the girls who use to be in my class last year, she use to have pimples all ova ha face, hair nappy asfc and hella more. You wouldn't even recognize her. She was kinda cute though ngl but Ian finna start w that one.

I walked further inside the hallway, I glared to my side and you won't believe who I had seen. Azariia.

To give you some info, Azariia use to- na, still my enemy. I don't fuck with that bitch. FUCK that hoe.

Me n her use to be friends ever since middle school, untill she got a boyfriend and ain't payed no attention to me. Ever since she got a boyfriend, she slipped away. Becoming more distant as ever. And I wasn't fucking w/ that. We stopped talking, but ofcourse I got a smart mouth. Y'know how rumors spread around? There was a rumor of me talking shit about her. Gurlllaa, lemme switch that back.

FLASHBACK

11:00 am
Lunch
11th Grade

"So, I heard yo dumbass talkin bout me? Wassup."
Azariia said as she walked up to me with her dumbass friends behind her, istg they followers.

I was so heated. Ian even know what this bitch talkin bout. She just walked up to me while I was tryna finish my food.

"Girrrl , what?" I said, cracking a laugh as I looked at her. I was enjoying my lunch, and ofcourse bitches tryna start wimmie onna MONDAY.

"Do you see me laughing? I heard you talkin shit. So wsp??"
She said, tryna press df outta me. Which made my blood boil asfc.

"Unt unt, you not finna ruin MY lunch with ya bullshit."
I said before glaring at her again, with furrowed eyebrows.

"Anyone up in this bitch know, if ima talk shit. Ima say it, TO. YO. FACE."
I said, getting up from the table I was at. I already know the whole cafeteria was staring with they nosy ass. Always tryna find sumn entertainin..

"See, another thing about me. Is I don't address rumors, I don't clear rumors, because I frl don't mf care. Think what you want, and leave it at that."
I said , confronting her. And what I said was true asfc. Cause I'm not finna go clear rumors that I ain't start.