Chapter 10 - JAYLA SHUT UP

I nodded. "I can tell."

..

Kayiara Pov :

"Lemme walk you to yo class baby."
She said to me and I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Callin me baby already?" I said as u smiled and laughed.

"Fine, I'll stop." She said straight up.

"Waitttt nooo! I was kiddingggg." I cooed and hugged all up on her tightly.

She smiled and shook her head and hugged me back.

"Wait..fym walk me to my class. We got the same damn class stupid." I said and we both laughed as we started to walk to our class.

We went inside and took our seats. We still got some type of stares though. But I learned to not care even tho it did tick me off js a litttllee bit.

Azaiira continued to sit infront of me. Next to the girl who use to be ha frien ig.

The girl stared back at me then stared at Azaiira. I scrunched up my face cs wdf is this bitch starin at.

Bitches got starin problems.

Azaiira looked back at me with a smile and I looked away.

The teacher announced about the projects and who would like to present it and azaiira straight up raised her hand as she looked back at me.

I gave her 'imma kill yo ass' stare.

Cause wdf, we could've went last.

I got up with her as we made our way in front of the class. We started to present our project n shit. Then we made way back to our seats . Why these bitches started to whisper.

If yall got sumn to say then say sumn.

I think I accidentally said that out loud. O df well.

At the end of class I started to put my shit up in my bag, then I left out the class. Leaning outside of the classroom onna wall. Waiting for Azaiira cause she take to damn slow .

Once she came out she walked over to me and leaned and kissed me, I kissed back.

I blushed n looked down and I could feel the smirk on her face.

"Shut up." I said.

"Ian even say nun." She said.

"Well, you was about too."

We both started to walk outside to sit at the tables for lunch.

But here go jayla ass gettin infront of us.

"Wassup?" She said.

"What you want Jayla. Damn." Azairra said as she shook her head.

"ChillAXXX!" Jayla whined.

I could feel my eye twitching. She finna make me irritated.

"Can you like leave us alone and get out our way?" I said, speaking up and she looked at me like I was a joke. AGAIN.

"Shut up fa-" jayla got cut off by a punch from azaiira. I mean I wasn't surprised but dam this bitch bleedin from ha mouth.

( should I end this story cs istg I don't have any more ideas ideassss )

..