Chapter 9 - get df out

But before she could go any further the lights turned on.

..

Kayiara's Pov :

I jumped off of Azaiira to turn and see my mom with anger, confusion and disgust in her eyes.

"Mom-"

But before I could barely speak. She shook her head.

"No. I will not have no daughter of mine liking women. That's fucking disgusting. I want you out. Out of my house now."
She said as she stomped out of my room.

I got up as my eyes widen, and I ran off after her. I pulled her arm.

"Momma please!"

"No, get the fuck out of my house. I don't give a fuck what you have to say. I saw what I saw. You ontop of her like that !?? PACK YO FUCKIN STUFF AND LEAVE OUT MY DAMN HOUSE. AND TAKE WHOEVER THAT IS WITH YOU."

I guess she didn't see who exactly she was since I was ontop of her, blocking her out of my mom's view.

I stood there and cried as I watched her go inside her room and slam the door.

I can't believe this, my own mother..my whole everything that I looked up on, is mad at me..because I like women?

"AND YOU AND YOUR STUFF BETTER BE GONE BY TOMORROW MORNIN!! GET TO PACKIN!"

She said from her room.
I stood there and cried. There was nothing I could've have done. I can't change the fact that I like girls??

I was feeling different kinds of emotions.. anger, sadness, embarrassed and guilty.

I slowly went back to my room..or the room since I'm basically gettin fuckin kicked out.

Atleast she didn't throw my clothes to the side of the curve n lemme pack myself .

I looked up to see Azaiira worried. She walked up to me and hugged me tightly. But Ian hugged her back, I will still feeling alot of emotions, and I couldn't function.

"Let me help you pack..okay?" She told me and I nodded.

We started to pack up my clothes in a few bags, trying to fit everything . Honestly I knew Azaiira was just worried but I still felt embarrassed because my mom just yelled at me infront of her.

I bit my lip hard as I try not to burst into tears again.

Once we were done packin, we put my bags by the front door.

"I called my mom.. , she'll be picking us up." She told me and I nodded. I barely even talked. If I did try n speak, I would just cry.

Her mom pulled up soon later, and Azairra helped with putting my bags in the car.

Soon we left.

"So..why are you?-" the mom said.

"Mom just please, leave her alone and we can talk about this later." Azairra said and the mother nodded.

Once we made it to her house, Azairra carried some of my bags and I carried some of my own upstairs to Azaiira's room. We set my bags to one side against the wall and I huffed as my arms were tired.

She hugged me tightly again. And I hugged back as tears fell down to my cheeks .

Minutes after, we both had changed into pajamas and we laid down cuddling all night. I just can't believe this day.

In the morning, I had woke up early to get dressed for school. Me and azairra was going back to school today. Ngl, my ass is kinda scared because of what happend last time, what if people will still look at me weird.