Chapter 17 - Cheatin ass hoe

Please check out paradise , the new book.

does that mean you kno..?"

"Know that you have a gf ? Yes, I do. I just..- I just really like you asfc. And yo dum ass gf..is gettin in the way of that." She said to me, I was confused and surprised at the same time.

"I'm just sitting here, waiting for yall to break up any time soon." She told me.

I smiled. "You like me that much?" I said which I could tell that made her nervous as she looked away, smiling hard.

..

Azariia pov :

The bell had rung , I haven't seen kayiara since this morning. She wasn't in my class, sitting behind me. I'm wondering if she was actually with her friends when she left to go with "them".

I surely doubt that. This bitch is making me overthink. I mean she did you know, come late multiple times, distance away from me, pickin arguments AND came home with hickeys the other day.

I walked out of the class, then went over to the lockers to lean on them. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket to go text Kayiara had 'Do Not Disturb' on, I didn't bother to press notify anyway because honestly I'm too pissed to talk with her right now.

I smiled as my two friends had approached me as I put my phone back in my pocket.

"Wsg guh!" One of my friends said as she walked up to me with her fake ass accent that makes me laugh.

"Yanaeee !" I cooed.

"Where yo lil gf at ?" My other friend had said , Lamar.

"Ion even know , psh." I mumbled as I shook my head.

"Mmm, I saw dat lil girl at the party my frien hosted-" yanae said, but I cut her off quick as hell.

"I know. She was receiving hickeys from a bitch." I mumbled.

"Well, that bitch go to our school." Yanae responded.

"Oh, is dat so??"

Yanae and Lamar nodded.

"I think ha name was.. Aaliyah. It was Aaliyah fs." Lamar spoke.

"Aaliyah? lemme see what she look like rq."

Yanae quickly pulled out her phone , pullin up a pic of her and showing it to me immediately.

"Her ??" I said as my eyes widen.

"Are you serious.." I said under my breath.

That's my mfkn ex gf.

"Oh hell df NOT." I said.

She must be stealing my girl on fucking purpose cause this definitely can't be a coincidence.

But it do go both ways , because Kayiara let ha kiss on her.

I started walking hella fast, tryna spot Kayiara.

Lamar and Yanae was right behind me.

"Ay where you goin?" Lamar said.

"I hope you ain't gon do what I think you gon do." Yanae said with a palm to her forehead.

I didn't speak at all. How mad I was, I couldn't.

I went outside where the other tables were. Spotting Kayiara now with her friends.

I walked up to her and her friends watched me as one of the girls tapped on Kayiara's shoulder to tell her I was walking towards her.

"Are you fucking serious Kayiara." I said.

"I should've broke up with yo ass to start with." I added.

"You gotta do this now ??" She asked me.

I knew she was gonna be embarrassed with her friends. BUT THAT DONT FUCKING MATTER RIGHT NOW.

I don't give zero mfkn fucks who ever watchin this shit. I don't kno why I'm still dating this cornball cheating ass hoe.

And I also have thought about it. She could've been cheating before , since I did catch her ass lacking wit hickeys on her neck. This shit could've been going on before that.

"You a sneaky ass bitch istg." I said mumbling.

"Girl, you on yo period or sumn?" She told me. I scrunched my face and furrowed my eyebrows.

"See , one thing we NOT gon do.. is play games. I'm done with you Kayiara." I yelled, which some of the people attention that was around was now on me.

"Girl. Seriously. What the fuck are you talking about." She said, playing dumb.

"You a hoe ass bitch , that's what I'm talking about. You probably out there letting otha females n niggas touch yo fucking pussy bitch ! I should've known from the start yo ass a Playa. You ain't neva want me." I confronted.

"W..what? I do want you!?"

"Then tell me this. Why you come home late at night den , why did you think it was okay to let Aaliyah kiss on YOU!"

"Aaliyah? Ain't that your.."

"Yes , that's my fucking ex. You probably fuckin on my ex nigga like jayla hoe ass doin." I said shaking my head.

"And the fact that you not denying this shit which would I expect is crazy."

"Well you not giving me time to talk !" She yelled at me.

"DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT FUCKING CHEAT ? and Ian taking a lie as a mfkn answer."

"I.." She was speechless.

"Why you yelling at this pretty lady?" A girl approached us. Great. It had to be Aaliyah.

"Smh." I mumbled, looking away from Aaliyah to Kayiara.

Kayiara ain't say nun yet. So that definitely proves my point.

"I want your shit. ALL OF YOUR SHIT. And you ..out my house by tonight." I said to her. And like that, I left .

I was finna punch df outta Aaliyah. But Ian finna fight over a dumb bitch.

..