Chapter 8 - Our First Date 🔞

View all 4,341 comments

..

Later on that night

Azairra's pov :

I was home, upstairs in my room. Smokin weed n shit. I just needed to get a lil high cs I was stressed df out.

I'm definitely not goin to school tmmr with dem messy ass people.

After smokin my weed, I put my shii back in my shoe box and I put it under my bed . I soon laid down and went to sleep.

Next morning

Kayiara's pov :

I woke up, with dried up tears on my face. I guess I cried to sleep.

I sighed and woke up, I grabbed my phone to check Instagram but I forgot I had already deleted my acc. I groaned, I got off my bed and went to the bathroom,, doing my hygiene and my skin care.

Later, I went back to sit on my bed and I thought of what I was going to do today.

Maybe I can go out,..somewhere like a Cafe or sumn?

Like I said. I'm NOT going to school today.

I got dressed then put a sweatshirt on and put my hoodie over my head. My mom already went to her day shift.

I grabbed my wallet and I left to walk to the Cafe. It wasn't too far from my house.

Once I made it, I sat in the back, in a booth. And waited for someone to take my order. While I was waiting, I totally forgot I left my phone. Oh well.

Someone finally took my order and I ordered a mocha frappe and a croissant.

One that person left to go make it , I heard someone call my name and I looked up.

It was Azaiira. Wdf does she want ? Last time I checked she was mad at me. How did she even know where I was at.

"What Azaiira." I said to her , quietly. My voice was still shaky from last night.

She sat down across from me at the booth I was at.

"I shouldn't have yelled at you yk. I mean I was pissed but Jayla started all of this shit between us."
She said to me.

"It's whatever I guess. Everybody knows what we did because of me. I thought I could trust Jayla, I thought she could be someone I could lean on." I told her.
"And fuck, ion know what I was thinking." I added after with a mumble.

"I also dont..- I don't regret of what we did. I don't regret it at all, but the whole schools knows and we can't do anything about it." She told me.

She didn't regret what we did ??

"I'm not going to school for the rest of the entire school year." I said confidently.

"Oh yes you are." She said laughin.

"What happend with you and your boyfriend?" I asked.

"Ex." She corrected me.
"Anddd, we broke up. Well ofcourse because he found out and literally yelled at me like a lil ass girl."

I laughed and I shook my head.

"Well.., I do have to tell you one thing. Jayla lied about me talking shit about you, because she was jealous I guess."
I said to her.

"That kinda make sense.., but I shouldn't have just ran up on yo ass like that. I should've have asked you privately or sumn instead of making a whole scene. I was just mad n shit. So I ain't do that."
She said to me.