Chapter 11 - Three words

"Shut up fa-" jayla got cut off by a punch from azaiira. I mean I wasn't surprised but dam this bitch bleedin from ha mouth.

..

Azaiira backed up a bit while Jayla got back up.

"Fuck off Jayla." Azaiira said calmly but Jayla was mad asfc.

"You fuckin bitch !" Jayla yelled and that's when people got most of their attention n started to circle us.

"You a fuckin fag bruh ! Both of yall are. Yall are weird ass mfkn bitches !" Jayla yelled. Talkin bout a bunch of nonsense.

"Callin me weird but you been doin the most ?? Mad cause yo ass was jealous of Me and Azaiira's friendship so you went n told people a bunch of lies that I was talking shit about her. IM WEIRD ??"
I said laughin and shook my head.

"Ima show you weird df."
I said before jumping on her n throwing many punches as I fuckin can. Untill I see her fuckin bleed cause this bitch all bark and no bite.

Once I continued to punch untill I see blood, Azaiira tried to pull me off of her but I pushed her kinda hard and went back to punchin Jayla.

Jayla started to pull my hair but I kept my punches in untill a few teachers pulled us apart.

Me and Azaiira sat down on the left side of the office as Jayla sat on the right. Far away from us..

The principal had called my mother. But she didn't answer since ..yk she don't want nothing to do me. Azaiira's mother was on her way to pick us up. Me and Azaiira were suspended for the week, on the other hand Jayla..wasn't suspended at all .

Fuck this school bruh.

Azaiira's mother had picked us up. We explained to her what had happend. She wasn't mad at all. Just maybe a little disappointed.

Once we made it to the house, I followed Azaiira up stairs. She didn't talk to me. Not a word.. I wondered why.

I sat on the edge of the bed, while watching Azaiira change into some sweats and a tank top. She looked over at me.

"Fuck you lookin at?" She said with attitude. I scrunched my face.

"Why you got a attitude for??" I asked.

"Cause you pushed me." She said and I shook my head n laughed.

"Cause I pushed you? Seriously. I just wanted to get my hits in." I mumbled.

"Whatever." She said.

I got up off the bed then walk up to her.
"You can't be that mad.."

"Move out my way bruh." She said and my eyes widen.

"Bruh? I'm not your bruh." I told her and she just rolled her eyes.

"Can you shut df up talkin to me?" She said and I looked down.

I looked back up at her and then pulled her on the bed, getting ontop of her.

"Baabbbyyy." I cooed and she cracked a smile. She put her hands on my ass n kissed me.

"I can't stay mad at you." She said and I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Mad over nothing?" I added.

"Can we do somethinggg?" I said with a small pout and she shook her head.

"My momma home, not tonight. You got caught and I'm not risking that no mo." She said which made me laugh.

"I lo..-" I cut myself off and turned away.

"If you aren't ready to say it, it's fine. Just take your time. I'll be waiting." She said.

I turned back to her. "I love you."

She smiled. "I love you too, Kayiara."

💋..