Chapter 7 - why would she?

We drove off.

..

Kayiara's Pov :

As we drove off, I couldn't stop thinking about Jayla. She couldn't have said that to her .. she couldn't have. Maybe it was just a lie, to make me feel worse than im already are.

I have to call Jayla once I get home and tell her.

I tried not sniffle as I wiped the tears off my face. My mother kept looking at me in the rear view mirror.

My mother just shook her head with a smile and continued to drive.

Five minutes later, I noticed that
we are in a wendys drive thru.

My mom ordered a strawberry milkshake for her, and a oreo milkshake.

Once we drove off, she gave me my oreo milkshake for me.

"Here sweetheart." She told me.

"Thanks Mom." I said back and she just smiled .

Having a milkshake kinda made me feel better. It was like eating your feelings.

Time skip ; at home

Once we made it at home, I grabbed my stuff and went straight to my room. My room was all clean n shit. Probably cause I haven't been there in a few days.

I sat on my bed, put my milkshake on the nightstand and straight went under the covers as I unlocked my phone and went to call Jayla.

She answered.
"Hey wassup?" She asked.

"I just..have a question."

"Alright what is it??"

"Soo, did you um. Tell Azaiira that I was talking shit about her ??"

And that's when the call got silent..she hung up but I thought the call must've dropped. I called her back but it went straight to voice mail. Did she just fuckin block me?

Tears starting to form up in my eyes. Was that a yes ?? I kept getting tagged on Instagram of the audio post of me .

I continued to drink my shake.

I'm probably not even going to show up at school, this shit is embarrassin..

I got a notification and it was from Jayla on Instagram.

I read the entire paragraph.

Jayla text : Yes, I said that to Azaiira. You use to spend time with Azaiira more than me when yall was friends. So at that, I told Azaiira you was speaking on her name ..And that's why yall "grew apart". Not because of her boyfriend 😂😂..or ex. Anywaaayyss , I also did post that audio of you. It was all me 😛😛. sorry not sorry pooks. 🥰😘

My eyes widen as I read throughout the paragraph she sent me. I broke down into tears, thinking she was my friend. But all this because she's a jealous ass bitch?? I've been there for her and everything, I gave her my TRUST. What the fuck? And she doesn't give any fucks??

I straight up deleted my Instagram account, out of anger. But at the same time, I think that's a good thing because them hoes kept TAGGING me.

 But at the same time, I think that's a good thing because them hoes kept TAGGING me

Liked by Purrjack._ya1 and 290,256 others
Wooow, Azaiira and Kayiara?? 😨

Bro they some faggots 🤡🤡 look at u @high0ff_kayiarababy

Azaiira cheated??😂 his man freee??😘

Don't they got hella beef doa?? 🤣💯

View all 4,341 comments

..