Chapter 2 - Your touch

Kayiara's pov :

"Come inside !" She said as she welcomed me in. I walked in, and I looked over to a couch, and a girl sitting on it. She did look about my age. She looked up from her phone and my eyes widen.
...

It was Azariia. I didn't say nothing, I was completely silent like a lil ass bitch. I looked at her up and down with a mean ass glare. Her face was just shocked with furrowed eyebrows.

I turned around to see my mom already leaving. I could've went to work with her this one time. But I knew that was not gonna happen.. I sighed and I raised a smile on my face, towards Azariia's mother.

"Where do I put my stuff down, ma'am?"
I said politely.

"Over against the wall, and please make yourself feel at home." The mother said with a smile, I went to go put it against the wall. Next to the couch as I side eye a bitch that couldn't keep her eyes off me.

"Kayiara, Im going out tonight for a bit. So I want to make sure that'll you both will be good." The mother added.

I nodded. "Yes ma'am..I dont mind, I'll be good." I said with a bright smile. But I DID MIND. WHO WOULD IN THE RIGHT MIND WANT TO STAY W A BITCH SHE FOUGHT WITH??

"You have manners. I like that." The mother said glaring at Azariia. "You need to learn from her." The mother said to Azariia then smiled back at me.

Azariia had rolled her eyes, then looked back at her phone. The mother then began to walk out the door.
"Be good, and don't answer the door for strangers !" The mother yelled slightly as she closed the door.

I honestly didn't know what to do. I didn't want to get TOO comfortable. I sat on the couch, but far away from her. She looked at me in silence, I turned. Catching her staring.

"Alright, lemme cut to the dam chase. Why df was yo friends talking about me. I heard my name in they mouth AGAIN."
I said as I stared at her.

"Shit, ion kno. Why you askin me. Ion control what they say."
She shrugged, playing dumb asfc.

"Okay..but, you had my name in yo mouth aswell. Does it taste good or sumn??" I said, I honestly was aggravated n hella pissed. Cause ain't no way bitches still have they name in THEY mf mouth. Say it to my face dumb headed ass bitch.

"No but you can have sumn else in my mouth." Azariia said, licking her lips n looking at me.

I swear to God, when she licked her lips and locked eyes with me. I was foldin frl. But I know I can't feel that way towards her, I looked away.
"Shut up." I said straight up.

I tensed up a bit.
"Can you show me where your bathroom is?" I said, I wasn't finna piss or nun. I just need time to think with out her being next to me.

She nodded. "Cmon." She said as she got up the couch, leaving her phone on it. Then heading up the stairs. I followed right behind her untill we made it to the bathroom. She stopped walking.

"There's the bathroom." She said as I nodded.

"Thanks, I guess." I mumbled as I walked inside. I turned around to see her looking at my ass.
"Weirdass." I said mumbling under my breath as she walked away and I closed the bathroom door. It's like she wanted me to know she was lookin down there.

I hovered over the sink. Having my both hands on it. Just thinking. "why the fuck is she lookin at me like that." I mumbled.

I thought for a bit, I remembered all today, how she smirked. How she undressed me with her eyes. I got wet just by thinking about how she looked at me. I shook my head. I shouldn't be thinking like that, for anything..she's a bitch I hate.