𝑴𝑶' 𝑫𝑨𝑵𝑮𝑬𝑹, 𝑴𝑶' 𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑩𝑳𝑬𝑴𝑺

Vanessa's POV:

I'm hiding behind the secret door waiting for Henry. It's pretty late at night, so I feel bad for beeping him. I'm about to rest my eyes when I hear Henry's screams coming from the elevator.

"They have got to fix that elevator." I hear him say.

The elevator door closes. "Vanessa? Vanessa, you triple beeped me. What's the emergency?"

I peek through the door and watch as Henry notices the sign I left.

Hey Henry,

Put this watch on your wrist.

-TO

"Sure." He replies out loud to the note. He picks up the Whiz Watch from the box. "What else would I put it on." He laughs at his own joke.

I chuckle as I walk over to the hologram caller.

"Hiya Henry!" I greet, my hologram over his watch. He screams quietly and I laugh. "Vanessa?" He questions.

"Yup!" I shout excitedly. "I'm hovering over your wrist in hologram form!"

I watch as he tries to poke my eye. I fake scream in pain and his face washes over with worry. "Oh, I'm sorry! I'm sorry." He quickly apologizes.

"I'm just kidding." I chuckled. "You can't hurt a hologram." I start doing a little tap dance I learned years ago from a dance class I took.

I continue dancing as Henry studies the hologram. "This is so cool. It's like we are in the same room!"

"We are." I turn away from the hologram screen and walk into the main room. Henry is looking at the watch on his wrist. I walk up behind him and tap his shoulder. "Peek-A-Boo!" I exclaim.

Henry turns to me with a startled look. "Take off your old wristband." I instruct, putting my root beer down on a cart. "From now on, me and my dad will contact you on your new whiz watch."

"I've got one too. "I say, lifting up my wrist for Henry to see.

"What do I do with the old one?" He asks, holding up the other watch. "Toss it up in the air." I tell him.

"Why?"

I put my hands on my hips. "Must you question everything I say, Hart?" I remark. "Whatever. It's about to self-destruct." Henry quickly throws the bracelet away from us. The watch beeps 6 times but doesn't do anything.

"Weird. It was supposed to-" I get cut off by the bracelet blowing up. Me and Henry grab onto each other while a big cloud of smoke fills the room.

Henry lets go and I awkwardly laugh. My phone buzzes. Perfect timing!

While Henry is trying to make small talk, I wave him off and flop onto the couch. 

"It's almost midnight, I need to study for the big test tomorrow." Henry says walking over to the couch. I stand up.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot about that. Gotta love the Puerto Rican History!" I say. 

My dad walks into the room. "Vanessa, you didn't tell me you had a test on Puerto Rico." I shrugged.

"Puerto Rico." He walks up to me and Henry. "I've been to the beautiful island many times. Land of..." He trails off.

I give him an annoyed look. "Really?"