𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑫𝑨𝑵𝑮𝑬𝑹 𝑩𝑬𝑮𝑰𝑵𝑺, 𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻 2

Vanessa's POV:

Me and Henry made it to Junk-N-Stuff in one piece. At least I did.

"Hey!" Henry shouts after running through the curtain.

"Henry!"

"Did you get the job?"

The two look over and see me standing behind Henry.

"Vanessa? Why are you here?" Charlotte questions. "Oh... I already work here!" I lie. Charlotte thinks for a minute before responding. "Is that why you didn't want Henry to work here?"

I smile and nod. "Sure."

Henry steps forward. "Why are you guys here?"

"You hung up on us!" Jasper replies with anger in his voice.

Charlote stands between the two. "Did. You. Get. The. Job?"

"Yeah, he did." I look up from the nick-nack I was playing with. "He's pretty good at it too. Ya know, selling all this Junk." The three turn to look at me. "And stuff." I add.

"Cool!" Charlotte congratulates Henry.

Jasper shuffles back toward the barrel. "Does that mean I can get a discount on this bucket?" He asks Henry.

"Dude it's my first day here, you guys have to-"

Jasper interrupts Henry. "Excuse me, Mysterious foreign man?" We all turn to look at Gooch.

"Rude." I say under my breath.

"Do Henry's friends get a discount here?" He finishes. Me, Gooch and Omar the plant all shake our heads no.

Charlotte looks at Omar with a smile on her face. "That plant just shook it's head!" "Wow!" Jasper says and runs up to Gooch.

"Will you get him out of here?" Henry shouts, grabbing Charlotte by the arms.

I turn to see Jasper pointing at Omar. "How much for the Plant?"

Omar starts making noises and Gooch makes a disgusted face at the idea. He motions for Omar to calm down and turns back to Jasper. "The plant is not for sale!" Gooch scolds Jasper, in a protective tone. Gooch sure does love that plant.

"Bye guys!" Henry yells, grabbing Charlotte's arm but she doesn't budge.

Jasper reaches into his pockets. "I'll give you seven bucks for it... and one Canadian Loonie!" He places the money onto the counter.

Gooch looks back with a shocked expression. Omar then spits in Jasper's face. I snicker as Jasper starts screaming. "Ah! It spit in my eye!"

I look back at Jasper. "I told you that Candian money upsets people!" I scold him.

He blinks a bunch of times, trying to get the spit out of his eye. I grab Charlotte's arm and start dragging her to the door as Henry grabs Jasper.

Jasper grabs onto the barrel. "Wait! What about my bucket?" Henry pries his hands off the barrel. "Just let me take the bucket!" He yells as we shove our friends out the door.

"Go on!" I shout, my head sticking out the door.

"I love that bucket!" Jasper argues from outside. "We'll get you the bucket some day!" Charlotte replies, clearly annoyed.

Me and Henry run back towards the elevator, until he stops short by the counter. "Carry on." He tells Gooch. I shrug and walk to the back with him.

~

Me and my dad are sitting on the couch, and Henry is trying on Costumes. I'm eating my way through the pile of Churros while my dad is eating a banana. Henry walks out in a American Flag costume with a blue cape. He looks like a hawk and it's really funny.