𝑳𝑬𝑻𝑺 𝑴𝑨𝑲𝑬 𝑨 𝑺𝑻𝑬𝑨𝑳!

Vanessa's POV:

Henry walks into Junk-N-Stuff, holding a big box of light bulbs.

Me, Charlotte, Gooch, and My dad are hiding.

"Hey guys I've got the light bu--" Henry starts.

"SUPRISE!" We should at him, jumping out of our hiding spots.

Henry screams in horror, and drops all of the lightbulbs. "What was that for? It's not my birthday." Henry groans.

My dad grabs Henry. "We know."

"Give me your head." Charlotte says, holding a hairbrush and hairspray.

"You, little buddy, are gonna be on television." My dad smiles.

I squeal. "I'll go get the shirt!" I run to the back counter.

"Shirt...? Wait, what are you rubbing on my face?" Henry raises an eyebrow toward my dad.

My dad puts the powder puff back into the palette. "Makeup."

Henry takes a step back. "Why."

"You're gonna be on Spin and Win." Charlotte says excitedly.

Henry's eyes widen. "The game show?"

"Yup." My dad smiles.

I walk back up to the group. "Okay, which shirt should Henry wear; Vanessa #1, or Vanessa #2?"

I hold up two shirts with my face on them.

Henry rolls his eyes, Charlotte has a confused expression, and my dad squints his eyes with disgust

Henry rolls his eyes, Charlotte has a confused expression, and my dad squints his eyes with disgust. "Neither." He spat.

"Oh, come on. Vanessa is the new black!" I defend myself. My shirts are beautiful.

My dad blinks. "Lovebug, Just pick a different shirt."

I roll my eyes, and drop the T-Shirts onto the ground. "You guys are never appreciative." With that, I walk behind the counter again to grab a different one. Just another plaid button-up.

Charlotte and my dad tell Henry about how we figured out that all the burglaries are connected to someone who won Spin and Win.

"How about this one?" I sigh, holding up the shirt.

Charlotte nods with a smile. "I like it. Pop that ugly shirt off." She says, turning to Henry.

"Why do I have to change clothes?" Henry asks.

"Cause you're going to be on TV, boy." My dad says.

Henry chuckles.

"Don't you wanna 'Look gooood'?" Charlotte says, mocking Henry.

Henry's small smile drops. "I thought I looked goooood before I came in here."

"Keep dreamin'" I say as I hop onto the counter.