Chapter 2

At Herbology Class,

"Okay class I know you have done this during your 2nd year with Mandrakes but I still need you to do this for revision"  The class whine and groan. "Enough come on, now" Professor Sprout said.

Each of the student went to their respective places and wear their earbud.

"Lift it up in one two three" Then crying sound of mandrakes was heard, it was very annoying for all them.

"This is why I don't like herbology" Kevin said putting the Mandrakes inside the pot. "Oh be a man Kevin" Umji said putting the soil inside the pot to cover it up quickly but gently.

"I am a Man, Kim" Kevin said moving his face nearer to her and stare at her eyes same goes to Umji. Which made Belle looked at them and smirk. "Ooo a new couple I see" Belle said and finishing up her plant pot.

"Shut up" Umji said pushing both of them away but not too strong.

"Ms Kim and Mr Hilton please no PDA here" All the students turn their head towards them. Kevin and Umji looked down and smiled. While Belle was holding her laughter so badly.

"Sorry Professor Sprout" Both of them apologised and continue finishing their pot.

After Herbology class, Umji kept on complaining to Kevin about the scenario in class.

"Seriously now everyone will think that we are a couple, Kevin" Umji whine and kept on jumping on him to make him fall but fail. "What? I don't mind you being my girlfriend" Kevin smirk at her. "Ugh!" Umji then chase Kevin around the courtyard.

While they were busy chasing each other Belle was laughing hard, holding her stomach and squatting down seeing them. Then a boy interrupt her.

"Hello" Belle looked up and saw a Ravenclaw boy looking at her. She stand up and adjust a robe.

"Yes, may I help you?" The ginger asked. "I am Henry... and umm" he turn around and looked at his friends who is giving a thumbs up which Belle saw and smile.

"Umm are you free this Saturday and would you like to go out with me?" He asked nervously. Belle chuckled a bit and nodded "Yes I will" She said smiling at him.

"Wait really? You saying that you going out with me?" He asked to reassure he is hearing correctly. "Yes I am" She smiled at him. "See you on Saturday, it's a date" Belle said to him and walking away smiling to herself and heard behind her that the Ravenclaw boy's friends was congratulating him.

What Belle didn't know is that Umji and Kevin was looking at the both of them from a far.

"I have a feeling..." Kevin said then Umji continued "She got a date" Umji and Kevin look at each other and smiled.

Both of them stood up but without fail Umji push Kevin to make him trip. Umji laugh at him and fall back a bit which hit someone.

She turn around and saw the boy, the prefect, the Slytherin that she don't want to see.

"Ms Kim and Mr Hilton, you guys are making a nuisance here" Tom said to them.

Both of them looked at each other crooked their eyebrows at him. "What do you mean?" Kevin asked him, standing up.

"I am sending you two to detention" Both of them gasped. "Huh? What? We didn't do anything wrong we just laugh, chasing each other that's it" Kevin said. Tom rolled his eyes at him and looked at Umji. "You, follow me to Professor Snape (not Severus snape) class" Umji was about to take a step forward but Kevin stop her.

"No. Umji, you know that he is just doing this on purpose. Remember the letter?" Kevin whispered the 'letter part' to her which made Umji eyes widen.

She then stood behind Kevin. "Ms Kim if you don't, I will take away 50 points from your house" Umji scoffed. "You can't do that" She said. "Yes I can" Umji sighed and pat Kevin's shoulder.

"It's okay I will be alright" She said and follow Tom.

While Umji following Tom, she turn around and wink at Kevin. He laugh which made Tom stopped walking and made Umji bump into him.

Tom turn around and looked down to stare at her. "Detention for you till this month end" Umji message her forehead and nodded slowly and continue following him.