Chapter 11

At Umji, Kevin and Belle house.
"Okay people! Are you guys ready because I am!" Belle said adjusting her ginger hair. "I am" Kevin said buttoning his suit. "Me too" Umji said who is wearing a smooth silk Black dress and silk black long gloves wearing until her elbow

"Black?" Belle asked looking at her shockingly. Kevin who quickly turn and looked at Umji. "You never wear black before" Kevin said.

"Well... Tom bought it for me. He said that the dress would look nice on me" Umji said biting her bottom lips.

"And he is definitely correct" Kevin said walking towards Umji. Kevin was about to hug her. Out of nowhere Tom appeared in front of him making him fall backwards a bit.

"The promise?" Tom asked glaring at him. Kevin scoffed and rolled his eyes. Tom turn around and saw Umji standing awkwardly looking at him.

"Wow... you look dashing" Tom said. Umji laughed softly. "Come on let's go kiddos" Belle said.

Kevin bring his date Olivia. Yes they are together since year 6 and Belle is with her Ravenclaw boy Henry.

At the Event. Umji was walking towards the table when she look at Tom who is staring at her. "Tom please stop looking at me like that"

Tom chuckled. "I will die if I never look at you even a second" Tom said grabbing both of her hand and kiss on the gloves.

They took a sit at a round table which fit Six people. While eating, Tom could feel someone was looking at him, he looked around slowly and saw Bellatrix Black was looking at him seductively.

Umji looked up at Tom and then to the person he is staring at. She frown and sighed. 'Just think positive Umji' She said in her mind and continued eating.

Then the dance has started. "Both of us will go first" Henry said to all of them bringing Belle to dance. Kevin and Olivia join next while Umji just smiled and looked at them dancing.

Tom turn to face her weirdly. "Umji? Are you alright?" Umji turn to face Tom. "Yes I am, why?" Umji asked.

"You are not. Now tell me why?" Tom said facing his body towards her.
"Well... that girl has been staring at you since we came and I felt uncomfortable when both of you were staring at each other" Umji said smiled sadly.

"Well is not my problem but-" Tom stopped her by saying. "It is your problem. Umji you are my girlfriend also soon to be wife" He grin and continued "And Bellatrix umm ew. You are much more better. Honestly I am not lying, if you're not here in this world. I don't think I would even fall in love" Tom looking at her eyes.

Tom lean forward to her face, inches away from each other. "I will always choose you. No matter how many girls flirt with me. My eyes is always on you" Tom said and smiled softly.

"I love you Tom Riddle...." Umji whispered.

"I love you too Kim Yewon" Tom whispered back.

"Can I have this dance my Hufflepuff?" Tom asked bringing his hand forward, waiting for her to hold.

"Yes my Slytherin" She took his hand and laughed softly.