Chapter 4

At quidditch practice, all of the teammates stood in front of the leader.

While listening to Belle rambling about quidditch stuff. Umji sighed and lean on Kevin shoulder.

"Hey buddy? You okay?" Kevin look at her "Yes... I am okay, just tired a bit" Umji replied. Kevin chuckled and patt her head with his gloves on.

While Umji laying on his shoulder, she move her head up a bit and looked at the sitting area and saw Tom with his friends but Tom was staring at her smiling.

Umji quickly straighten her body and clear her throat. "Okay everyone Let's huffleup!" Belle said which made Kevin and Umji trying not to laugh.

"Huffleup? Really?" Kevin asked Umji. Umji face palm herself and flew up.

While the rest of them were battling each other. Umji was waiting for the Snitch.

"Umji!" Belle shouting, calling for her. Umji looked down and saw the snitch at her hands.

Belle smirk at her and throw the snitch to the sky. Umji smirk back and chase the golden snitch.

For the next 5 minutes, Umji had been chasing the snitch since she know that Belle has put a spell on it.

"Belle I hate you so much" Umji whispered to herself. Then the weather turn darker. Umji sighed and just ignored the weather and continuing catching the Snitch.

To Umji the weather is nothing because she had been worst before example, a little lighting and heavy raining.

But this weather was worse, the rain is much heavier and there's storm everywhere. All the students has been alighted to go back to school but Belle and Kevin had been shouting for Umji to come back down.

While Tom was looking at Umji at the sitting area. He shake his head because of how stubborn she is. He had to use a spell on her.

Her broom was moving furiously up, down, left to right. Umji quickly try to control the broom and land on the floor and got drag by Tom himself.

"You are coming with me, Kim" He said firmly, grabbing her sleeve.

"Riddle? What are you doing?" Umji said holding her broomstick at her right hand.

He bring her back to the room of requirement and push her to the couch.

"Ow...." Umji said softly. Tom stand in front of her, hands on each side of his waist and glaring at her.

"Kim Yewon! You could have died!" Tom shouted at her. Umji looked down pouting. "Why do you care so much about me?..." Umji said rubbing her left forearm.

"Because I love you!" Umji shake her head not believing to what he said.

"If you die, what am I going to do?! I care for you so much!" He said messy up his hair.

"No I don't believe it. You said yourself! You hate Muggles. You said it to your friend, you said to everyone that you hate muggles" Riddle smirk and lean forward to Umji's face.

"Yes I do hate muggles but not you" He said was about to bop her nose but she move her face from his hand quickly.

"Look Riddle... I like someone else okay?" Umji stood up and walked to the door but Tom of course never fail to stop her. He grabbed Umji's quidditch coat pulling her towards him.

"Kevin isn't it?" He asked glaring to her. "What if it's Kevin... you don't control my life Riddle. Please... you are a Slytherin and I am a Hufflepuff. We don't match at all..." Umji said taking Tom's hands off her coat.

She walked to the door and stopped. Umji turn around and looked at Tom, who is already staring at her.

"But if you really do love me... show me" Umji said then went out from the room.

After Umji left, Tom walked towards to the Mirror of Erised at the corner of the room and stood in front of the mirror.

The mirror shown Umji was leaning her head on Tom's shoulder and carrying a baby smiling at the little junior.

"Umji I will. And when I say I will... I mean... I will show you my love towards you" Tom said and looked at the mirror of Umji and their little junior.