Chapter 5

The next day at potion class,

"Honestly Kevin... just give it a try!" Umji said whispered loudly to him.

Umji said while stiring the amortentia.
"Okay fine I will do it!" Kevin said and rolled his eyes.

"Umm... smell like bubblegum... a bit of lavender and smell of rain" Umji eyes was wide and she gasped.

"Oh my gosh!" She whispered loudly.

"Olivia. Freaking. Henderson!" umji said whispering to Kevin's ears. "I knew it, you guys are a good match" Umji clapped loudly that made the Professor look at her. "Oops hehehe sorryyy" Umji said.

"Now smell yours" Kevin said. Umji shrugged and smell.

"Ummm smell of books... old room smell. Okay that's weird" Umji said pointing to the pot and continue to smell. "And... very strong perfume..." Umji looked at Kevin weirdly.

"What the heck am I smelling?" Umji said scratching her head. "Welp all the best" Kevin said patting Umji shoulder.

After the class ended, they went for dinner.  "Helloooo everyone" Belle said sitting down and slide towards Umji left side.

Umji looked at her weirdly. "Umm... are you-" Kevin then continued "okay?"

Belle nodded, "I am... very very okay... I mean I am good... well" Kevin rolled his eyes. "Just spill it out" Kevin said loudly pointing the fork at her lazily.

"Okay fine fine" Belle said adjusting her hair. "You know the Ravenclaw boy?" They both nodded to her.

"Well he asked me out again then tomorrow is the day and I don't know what to wear for hogsmeade AAAAA" Belle said and put her head on the table miserably.

Umji chuckled and move Belle's hair away from her face. "Just wear what represent you. Be you, okay?" Belle straighten her body and nodded at her. "Okay I will"

Belle smiled and looked at her right side there's a boy was looking at their direction. "Don't make it too obvious but someone is looking at us right now from the Slytherin table" Belle said.

Both of them being a dumb and curious head. They turn around making it TOO obvious and look at the person.

Belle face palm herself and shake her head. "I told you not to make it obvious" She said.

Umji looked at the person and realised it was Tom. "That is Tom Marvolo Riddle..." Umji said and continue eating her food. "Didn't know he had a big fat love for you. Honestly before this love thingy happen, people say that HE say to them he can't feel love for someone. He even can't smell the amortention" Kevin said shrugged then continue eating.

"Really?" Umji asked which make her more curious about this situation. Umji sighed and stand up. "Guys I will go somewhere for awhile. Don't wait for me alright? Bye!" Umji said walking away from them.

Umji went to potion class secretly and make the amortention again.

"Let's me smell again..." Umji take a big sniff and smell the same thing. She rethink and rethink what kind of smell is this and then realised it was Tom's perfume.

"No it's can't be... No no no no" Umji said worried. "No, it has to be someone else" She said turning around and meet a black colour shirt. She looked up and saw it was Tom.

"What do you mean by someone else?" Tom asked her. He took a step forward towards the pot and smell.

"You can't smell anything. You said it before you can't find love or even feel it" Umji said to him. Tom shrugged and kept smelling.

He smirked and looked at her. "Orange... grass... and" He walked towards her and lean his face to hers.
"Floral Fragrance..." Umji's eyes was wide open. Knowing that is the perfume she has been using. Grass maybe because of quidditch and orange is the fruit that she likes to eat.

Umji shaked her again and walked away from him. He sighed and let her go off. "Well I fell in love" Tom said then chuckled to himself and walked to his dorm to prepare for night rounds.