Chapter 6

After what happen, Umji just can't get it off her head that Tom is her soulmate so she has been walking around the school trying to clear her mind off and went to her favourite spot, the library.

Yes during the day there's a lot of students but Umji don't mind because is still quiet and now is night time is very quiet, too quiet though but she quietly take a book and sat at the corner of the library.

Looking through the book of love potion trying to understand why out of a sudden he can understand love.

"It means he is deeply in love with her and he can't take it away from his mind....." Umji said reading the book.

"Wow..." Umji said feeling worried, amazed. She is literally feeling a lot of emotion going through her mind.

"Wow right" A guy said to her. Umji looked up and saw Tom was standing in front of her wearing his green robe.

"You know... I actually read that book before" he said walking towards Umji kneeling down in front of her. "When I realise that I love this girl.... I can't believe it. I really don't. That's why I read that book and try to understand it more" Tom said smiling at her.

"Tom... I don't think this is right..." Umji said softly to him. Tom face turn sorrow looking at her. "What are you talking about?" He said clenching his jaw.

"You hate muggles. You always called me a mudblood. You are a Slytherin. I am a Hufflepuff. You LOVE pureblood even though you are a Halfblood. And..." Umji sighed. "I don't love you" Umji said looking down to her lap.

"Remember I told you about me showing you love?" Umji nodded slowly at him. "I will show from now on" Umji tilt her head confused.

He smirked and walked away. "Also.." He turn around looking at her still sitting down. "You better go before I put you in detention or worst Flitch found you" Umji quickly stand up and put back the book and stood behind Tom.

"What are you doing?" Tom asked her.
"Hiding from flitch" Tom nodded but realised something.

"So you're telling me, you are scared of flitch but not me?" He said point a finger towards him. Umji shaked her.

"Oh I see" Tom then carry umji over his shoulder. "AAA!" Umji scream and quickly cover her mouth.

"Tom Marvolo Riddle! You better put me down now!" Umji whispered loudly at him. "You said you're not afraid of me?" Umji sighed and shaked her head.

"Also be normalised about this because after we married I will be carrying you a lot when I say a lot I meant by A LOT of times" Tom said quickly change position to carry Umji in a bridal style.

"Tom please put me down" Umji said clenching her teeth together.

"No darling not yet" Tom said still walking. When they arrive at Hufflepuff door, he put Umji back to her feet slowly. Umji then dust off her robes and sighed angrily looking at him.

"Don't you dare do that again" She said angrily. "No promises" He smiled and walked away. Umji made a fake cry going to Hufflepuff common room and go back to her dorm lying down on her bed.

The next day, Umji went to hogmeades alone while Kevin went with Olivia and Belle went with the Ravenclaw boy.

Umji was just minding her own business in the zonko's Joke shop until someone put a small figure in front of her. She turn around and saw a Ravenclaw boy she met during quidditch practice.

"Hello to you Umji" He said winking at her. Umji chuckled. "Hello to you too Christopher" He look at her confused. "Is Chris not Christopher...." He said showing a sad face.

"So what do you need Chris?" Umji asked looking at the figure then at him.

"I want to ask if you may like to go on a date with me?" He said playing with his finger. "Sure-" Umji was about to agree but she was pulled back by someone.

"She is not free asshole now back off. She is mine" Tom said glaring at him. "No.. Chris, he is just being protective... You know Riddle..." Umji said but Tom looked at her then at Chris. "Go... or I will make you go in a more dislike way" Chris quickly nodded and said goodbye to Umji and ran away. "Goodbye" Umji said sadly.

Umji stomp her right foot lightly and glare at Tom. "Stop whining and stomping your feet" Umji rolled her eyes at him and walking back to school with Tom following her from behind.

"Umji where are you going?" Tom asked her still following her. "Away from you" Tom chuckled at her and quickly walking beside her.

"Remember we are soulmates~" Tom said and adjust his tie which look a bit untidy which caught Umji attention who don't like untidy stuff.

She stop walking and turn to Tom. She sighed and help him adjust his tie. "Honestly how is your future wife going to take care of you being so untidy?" Umji said adjust his tie and his coat.

"Umji? You're the future wife" He said smiling at her. Umji groan and walked away.