Chapter 9

They look at the person and apologise "We are so sorry Riddle" Three of them went to help him but he push the both of them away and grab Umji's sleeve only. Umji pulled him and she brush off the dust behind his back. "Are you okay?" Umji asked looking so worried. "Yea... I am okay" Tom smiled to her showing his dimple.

Umji sighed with relieved putting her hand on his chest and chuckled. "Umm.." Kevin smiled awkwardly to Tom. Tom glaring at him "Sorry about that" Umji shake her head at Kevin. "No, is my fault. I push Kevin and I didn't know you were beside him" Umji said and adjust Tom's robe and looked at his eyes.

Both of them were staring each other, which they didn't realised that their friends were waiting for Umji.

"Ehem" Belle said interrupting their eyes contact. "We have to go to the next class now" She said. Umji nodded and say goodbye to Tom and walked away.

"She is so beautiful..." Tom said to himself and walked away.

"If only he is a Gryffindor or Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw? I would accept him being your boyfriend" Belle said putting her books down on the table in Defence of dark magic.

Umji sighed and looked at her. "He is not my boyfriend okay?" Umji said sitting down and put her head on the table. "Well what you say" Belle said which earn a glare from Umji.

After class she went to the library to study since it's free period and then school ended while her friends went back to the dorm.

Umji was currently studying for her upcoming exam when her book float by itself. Umji look confused and try to get the book but when she was about to climb up the table she slip and fall backwards.

She then heard laughter. She turned to her right side and saw Slytherin 5th year was laughing at her. Umji stand up and looked at them furiously but then their reaction turn scared and quickly ran away.

"Tsk" Umji turn back to her table and saw that Tom was looking at the boys who ran away. "Tom... no you don't have to" He walked away going to the boys before umji can complete her sentence.

She face palm and sighed. She quickly gather her stuff and follow him. "Tom!" She shouted, running to him who was 'Lecturing' the students at the quiet hallway. The five boys was whimpering feeling scared that Tom will hex them.

"YOU BETTER APOLOGISE TO HER IF NOT I WILL MAKE YOU SUFFER!" Tom shouted at the boys which made Umji scared too. She walked behind him and pat his shoulder pad.
"Hey... it's okay-" The slytherin boys then quickly kneel down in front of her and apologised.

"I am so sorry Umji"
"We did on purpose yes but we thought it funny but we will not do it again"
"I am sorry Umji"
"Yes we are sorry Umji"
"I am sorry please forgive us"

Umji sighed and smiled at them. "I forgive you but don't do it again" The boys nodded at her and quickly stand.

"Thank you Umji!" The boys shouted together. Tom wrapped his arm around Umji's waist and glare at the boys. "Okay. Now get out from our face!" The boys quickly run away. Umji flinch a bit and look up at him. "You scared me..."

"Sorry darling... I will try not to shout in front of you" Tom said and bring her back to his prefect dorm.

He put her on the bed and take of his robe. "Honestly Tom, what are we?" Tom looked at her confused.

Tom chuckled and sat down beside her, looking at her dark brown eyes. "Your eyes is so beautiful it takes my breath away. You know that right?" Umji smiled and punch his shoulder lightly.

"Come on Tom... what are we?" Tom frown. "You said it yourself you're not ready and here I am promising you to give my love to you" Tom said playing with her scarf string.

Umji sighed. Tom looked up to her "Why?" He asked worried. "I don't know if I should accept you..." Umji said tears coming out from her eyes.

"Hey hey don't cry" He use his sleeves to wipe the tears. Umji chuckled.
"Thank you for being there for me..." Umji said.

"Well then can I ask you a question my love?" Tom asked Umji grinning at her. Umji chuckled and nodded "Sure what is it?"

Tom adjust his tie and kneel down in front of her. "Kim Yewon, will you be my girlfriend till the time where I will ask you to be my wife?" Tom asked holding on a silver ring that is engrave with Riddle on it.

"Yes Tom, I will" Umji laughed softly and let him put the ring at her finger and hug him.

"I can't wait to have kids" He said looking down at Umji. Umji gasp "Tom we haven't even finish school yet" Tom rolled his eyes playfully. "I know... but what about naming it Delphine for a girl and-" Umji then stopped him. "Mattheo for a boy?" Tom nodded. Both of them laughed.

Since then Umji and Tom has been taking care of each other so that none of them will get into trouble and pass their OWLs together.

Next two years...

Both of them have been studying for their upcoming exams. Umji was helping him for his OWLs so that he will not fail.

"Okay Potion time!" Umji said bringing the books towards him. Tom whined and groan. "I don't want toooo.... We study for 5 hours Umji" He whined and lean his head on the table.

"Tom tomorrow is the actual thing... pleaseee" He sighed and nodded.

After Tom graduate from Hogwarts. Umji has been with Kevin and Belle all the time. Kevin has been protecting her from the boys since Tom asked him too. Yes they are best friend.

"I can't believe we are going to graduate soon. All the times us being in Hogwarts has paid off" Kevin said while three of them sit at the black lake.

"So? Three of us going to be Aurors?" Umji asked. Both of them nodded. "Till the end?" Kevin put his hand out. And two of them did the same "Till the end" then they made a friendship spell.

"Kids!" Professor Mcgonagall shouted at them. The trios turn and looked at professor. "We need your help!" The trios quickly run to her and followed her.

"I know you trios can defeat him" Professor said quickly run to great hall and saw a guy wearing a black suit and two man behind him.

The trios looked at him properly and it was Tom Riddle and his friends. "What... Professor? Is this some kind of joke?" Belle said and Professor shake her head.

"They told me that they have the best upcoming Aurors here" Tom said smirking at Umji. Kevin sighed and look done.

"Now you will fight with us the head of Aurors" Tom said.

Umji looked at him surprised and smiled. "Sure, why not" She said and looked at her friends smirking.

The Professor made a big circle around them and raise their wand in front of their face. "Battle!" Tom gang was using a lot of attacking spell while the trios uses defend spell.

After for 20 minutes straight they are still fighting until Umji was so tired she cast a hydro kinetic spell and drown them.

But quickly release them and tie them up with a rope. Belle chuckled and ran to Umji. "You did it!" She hug her.

Kevin was about to hug her but he got push away by Tom using a spell on him. Kevin laughed awkwardly and apologised to him. "You're not allowed to touch her remember?" Tom said glaring at Kevin.

"You did well three of you" Tom said. "I can't wait for you guys to be our assistant" He said which made three of them confused and smiled.

"Wait you meant by if we pass our OWLs, we will be your assistant?" Umji asked. Tom nodded and made the trios squeak and jump together.

"That's enough, go to class three of you" Professor Mcgonagall said. They nodded at her and walked out.

Before Umji left she turn around and waved goodbye to Tom. Tom wink at her and smiled.