Chapter 7

The next day, Umji tried to ignore the fact that she and Tom are soulmates.

The next day quidditch day has come Hufflepuff versus Gryffindor.

"OOO! That's a save from the Hufflepuff Keeper, Belle!" A Gryffindor speaker said. Everyone was cheering so loud for the Hufflepuff including Gryffindor but Hufflepuff was loosing the game.

Belle looked up at Umji. "Umji please catch the Snitch..." Belle said to herself.

What Belle didn't know is that Umji's broom was caught on fire, since it's a heavy storm. A lighting struck her broom.

"Haissh Dang it!" Umji said standing on her broom slowly while controlling the broom. The snitch was literally in front of her but the snitch went the other way round and flew down to the stadium. Umji scoffed and went down following the Snitch.

"Oh my gosh the seeker of the Gryffindor is getting the Snitch!" The speaker said.

"Not on my watch" Umji said to herself and push the Gryffindor away with her body. She jump on her broom and catch the Snitch.

"I got it!" Umji shouted but soon realised she is falling to her death.

"KEVIN! BELLE!" Umji shouted. Someone then caught her. She looked and smiled.

"You are so dumb!" Kevin said holding her safety guard and let her sit on the broom. "Well of course I am friends with the dumbest person alive!" Umji said Kevin laughed and lean his head on her shoulder guard.

They reach to the ground and Umji showed to the audience the snitch.

"And Kim Yewon had caught the snitch! Hufflepuff win the game!" The speaker said. Everyone in Hufflepuff went down and cheered for the team since it has been so long since Hufflepuff won the semi final game.

Umji was smiling at everyone and when she looked at the other audience she saw Tom was looking at her but with a sorrow face and walked away with his friends.

"Hey? Umji? Right?" A Gryffindor boy came towards her. She nodded holding his arm while he is holding hers. "I want to ask if you like to go on a date with me?" He asked smiling at her.

Umji chuckled and was about to answer him but someone lean on her shoulder guard. "Sorry but she is taken" Umji turn to her right and saw it was Tom. Umji sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Oh sorry... see you later Umji" The Gryffindor boy walked backwards and wave at her. She was about to wave back but Tom grab her wrist sleeve and put it back down.

Umji turned around and looked at him. "Honestly Riddle what is wrong with you?" Tom smirked. "What? Didn't I tell you that I'm going show love towards you?" Tom raised his eyebrows.

"That was me showing jealousy love" Tom said holding her shoulder safety guard and bring her to the room of requirement.

"Why are we here again, Tom?" Umji asked him. "I don't know why am I in love with you Umji... but please love me back... I smell you and you smell me remember? We are soulmates..." Umji sighed and hugged Tom. Which surprised Tom. He smiled and hug her back.

"I love you Umji I really do..." Umji looked up to him and he looked down at her. "Show me more of it" She said to him. He nodded at her and hug her tighter.

Tom let go of her and bring her to the couch which they always sit. Tom hug her shoulder while Umji lean on his chest.

"I know we are not official yet but..."
"Yet?" Tom smirk at her. She looked up at him and rolled her eyes playfully.

"But... people are thinking we're together..." Tom chuckled. "Then let them think that way because I want all the boys away from you. Did you saw the Gryffindor boy trying to ask you out? Oh my he is a wimp honestly" Umji gasped and beat his chest.

"Ow... what's that for darling?" He said touching his chest. "He is not a wimp Riddle..." Umji fold her arm and lean back on the couch.

Tom still touching his chest and lean forward to Umji side. "Come on... I'm sorry okay fine he is not... well... he is a bit Wimp..." Umji glared at him. "What? He is" Tom said. Umji sighed and rub his chest. "Are you okay?" Umji asked while rubbing his chest.

"Oh this" Tom point to his chest. "Oh I was just acting" He laughed. Umji scoffed and punch his chest again harder which made him fall to the floor.

"Oops" Umji said covering her mouth then she laughed loudly falling backward to the couch.

Tom sit up and looked at her shaking his head and laughed. "Honestly woman you are so cute when you laugh" Tom said sitting up back to the couch. Umji lean her head on the back rest facing him.

Umji smiled at him. "Tom... whatever you doing... think twice okay?" Tom looked at her confused then nodded.
"I will" Tom said.