Chapter 10

After their graduation, three of them became the best trio Aurors the MOM had. They fought together, if one goes down both of them will and if one goes up both of them will too. When the wizards and witches said that they are the strongest they really mean it.

At the ministry of magic, Umji was walking over to her department until she got pulled by an empty room. She quickly took out her wand and saw a dark figure.

"You won't kill your boyfriend am I right?" The dark voice asked. Umji cast a lumos and saw Tom smirking at her. Umji laughed softly and tickle him with a spell and undo it.

"I almost got scared you know that" She said and put her wand behind her back pocket.

"Aww sorry love" He said and bring her to a empty couch. "You know this reminds me at Room of Requirements" Umji said smiling at him. Tom face her and said an unexpected thing to her.

"I want you to be my wife and never thinking of letting you go. I want you to be a Riddle with me. One family with a daughter or a son or twinsies" Umji looked at him confused.

"You want us get married?" He nodded at her and smiled widely. "I was waiting for you to say that" Umji said. Tom jumped up from the couch and jump happily.

Umji looked at him weirdly and cast revelio but it was still Tom. Tom stopped jumping and looked at her weirdly. "Why did you cast revelio?" Tom said sitting looking at her. "I thought you were another person? Because Tom Riddle don't do this kind of reaction" Tom laughed at her.

"Well you changed me. I am still the tough meanie guy but with you I am soft hearted person" He smiled. "I can't believe I am in love with a Mudblood" Umji gasped. "Hey!" Umji pouted.

"My mudblood. No one else. My hufflepuff. No one else. You are mine. No one else" Tom said and lean forward to her.

Before Tom can kiss her. Umji quickly stand up and ran to the door. "Byeee" Umji said and teleport to her department. Tom shake his head and chuckled.

"Always my girl" Tom said smiling to himself and rub his face.

At the department of Auror, Umji was busy trying to find the killer who is killing obscurus. Then a person came running to them.

"GUYS!" Which is Belle. Belle came running to both of them and pass them a Flyer. "A dance is happening in two days time and three of us have to go with our dates pleaseeee" Belle said looking at them with her puppy eyes.

"Stop with that puppy eyes you are so ugly with it" Kevin said and take away the flyer from her hand. She gasp "that was rude" Belle said rolling her eyes.

"Sure I am in" Kevin said. Belle clapped her and looked at Umji. "So Umjiiii?" Belle asked. "Sure I will just ask Tom if he want-" Then someone interrupt her and put his arm on her shoulder. "Of course we will go" Umji looked up and saw Tom smirking at her. "Okay that's settle see you guys soon" Belle said and ran back to her desk.

"What are you waiting for?" Tom asked Kevin signal him to go away. "Umm both of us are doing a mission here" Kevin said glaring at him. "Well then let me be in it" Tom said. "But-" Tom give him the death stare. "Aren't you my friend's assistant? Umji is my assistant so it means I can be in her mission whatever I want" Umji sighed and went to the white board.

"Okay boys let's start shall we?" Umji looked at them with a done face. Both of the boys looked at each other and scoffed. "Seriously?" Umji said and rolled her eyes and present to them the victim and the suspect.