Chapter 12 (End)

After four years of being together, they had finally got engaged and had a big mansion in the wizardry world. Well there is a lot of ups and downs during the engagement. Bellatrix was trying to flirt with Tom and even put Love potion on him but Tom loves for Umji was too strong that it didn't work and Tom put her at Azkaban.

Before Bellatrix enter Azkaban,

At the mansion, *ding* *Ding* the door bell went off. Tom and Umji went to the door and open it and saw Bellatrix Lestrange. "What are you doing here?" Tom asked. "I am just here to meet you guys and congratulate you for your engagement" She said and step inside. "Well let's have a cup of tea shall we?" Umji said to her and to Tom. Tom glared at Bellatrix then looked at Umji and smiled. "Of course baby" Tom said.

But from the corner of his eyes he could see Bellatrix was rolling her eyes.
While the elf was putting three teas on the table, Umji and Tom was in the room.

"Our masters will be back in 10 minutes" The elf said but Bellatrix just shooed them away and quickly took out a love potion and pour it inside one of the cups. "He will love me... and the filthy mudblood will die after" She smirked and quickly put back the potion when she heard noises coming her way.

Tom and Umji sat down and Tom was sitting in front of the cup of tea that Bellatrix pour the potion at. "Honestly I didn't expect a..." Bellatrix looked at Umji then at Tom. "A muggle and a half blood being together" She said and drink her cup of tea.

Tom sighed and drink his tea which contain love potion. Bellatrix smirk behind the cup she is drinking.

Tom drink the whole tea but nothing was happening. Tom still looked at Umji and smiled at how Umji was handling with Bellatrix bad attitude.

Bellatrix face then turn sorrow. "What's wrong Bellatrix?" Umji asked was about to touch Bellatrix's arm but she push Umji hand away aggressively. "How is it not working!?" Bellatrix shouted. "Huh?" Umji asked. Tom stand up and bring Umji behind him and hold her.

"I know you put love potion on my tea but it didn't work" Tom said and laughed at her fail attempt. "You think I would fall in love with you? When there is a woman who is much more better than others" Umji grinned at his words and lean her head on his back and chuckled.

"It can't be! The love potion always work!" Bellatrix shouted angrily. "Well too bad my love for Kim Yewon is very strong" He said feeling proud with himself.

"Elfs! Bring her to Azkaban!" The elfs then grabbed her tightly while Bellatrix was struggling to let go. "Please forgive me... I will not do it again!" Tom use a hand gesture to the elfs to bring her to Azkaban since he is the head of the Aurors. He can do whatever he please.

"Azkaban? Tom...." Tom turn around and looked at Umji. "That filthy woman try to separate us and I don't want to. And I showed her even a love potion can't bring us apart" Tom said holding her not too hard. Umji laughed softly. "I can't wait for the marriage" Umji said.

"Me too, darling. Me too" He said and looked at her face.

One year after the engagement they got married and have twins as they promise the name are Delphine and Mattheo.

Even though they are getting old, Tom still love Umji the way he do during school times and he take care of his children really well example when they are playing catching Tom was really paying attention, scared that one of them might hurt themselves.

"Dad! Let's play together!" Mattheo shouted for his dad who is looking at them from the benches.

"Okay dada coming!" Tom said and join three of them colouring and drawing. "Later who wanna play swimming?" Umji asked looking at them grinning. "Me! Me!" The twin shouted together.

"I said it first!" Delphine shouted at Mattheo. "No I said it first!" Mattheo shouted back. "You guys can have it together. The pool is big okay?" Tom said firmly at them. "Yes dada..." the twins said and continue drawing.

Umji sat beside Tom and looked at him proudly. "What?" Tom asked looking at her weirdly. "Five years ago... you were a prefect who never fall in with no one. Five years later you have two kids and one wife" Umji said and leaning her head on his shoulder. "A beautiful wife let me correct you there" Umji laughed softly at his words.

"Thank you Tom" She said. Tom then shake his head "No no. I want to thank you for giving me this lovely children and a love that no one gave to me before" They both stare at each other eyes and admire.

"Mama! Dada! Stop lovely dovey there" Mattheo said. "I think Mattheo is very like you" Tom laughed at Umji words. The both adults laughed and went to their kids.

30 years later....

"And that's the story about Grandfather and Grandmother" Delphine said to her children who is sitting down looking at her. "Aww that's it" Her son said. Delphine chuckled. "Grandfather really is protective with Grandma. I want to be like him, like you Mama very protective with the one who you loves" Her daughter said and hug Delphine including her son.

Delphine looked up from her children and looked at the big frame of her Mother and her father.

"Let's go and eat Dinner shall we? Before your uncle Mattheo burn the house" Some fake cough and she looked up and saw Mattheo.

"Heard that sis" He smiled. The kids laugh. "Why not both of you get ready for dinner and meet us at the dining hall" They nodded and run.

"Miss them?" Mattheo asked. "Always..." Delphine said, both of them looked at the frame.

"I love you guys and I miss you so much" Mattheo and Delphine said together and smiled at each other and laughed softly about to cry.

"Let's make the Riddle family proud" Mattheo said. "Let's do it" Delphine replied and both of them walked out of their family history room.

Hello guys so I am finally done. I hope you guys enjoy the story if there is any bad grammar sorry for my mistakes. Love you guys!
I do have another Tom riddle story with Umji(Love in the dark) hope you guys would like to read it.