Chapter 14

TW: Slight Blood and Abuse

I gulp at the sound of Evelyn picking up the golden teapot and pouring some tea into her porcelain teacup with a small clank. The silence in the room was deafening as she continued to make her tea as if none of us were there.

A small amount of milk, then the tea, add two sugar cubes, stir, a few drops of lemon juice from a freshly picked lemon, and stir. That is how Evelyn likes her tea, It was almost mesmerizing to watch. I found the way she liked her tea a bit strange, but I'm hardly in the position to judge her.

The clanking from the gold silverware hitting the porcelain ceased as she placed the spoon down and, with a graceful hand, raised the teacup to her red-painted lips. The bold red color stuck onto the cup as if it were meant to be there.

"Y/n."

I feel my body tense as I force my eyes away from her lips. Our eyes locked, which gave her the chance to shoot me an almost menacing glare. I swallowed the lump caught in my throat before answering.

"Y-yes m-m-ma'am?"

Her painted lips twitched into a light smirk, Evelyn is clearly getting off on my fear.

"What troubles you child? Why have you stopped praying? Has faith left you?"

I knew better. She is trying to trick me. Lure me into a false sense of security. She wants me to slip up, but I know better than that. I take a deep breath to control my nervousness before putting on a confident facade.

"Faith hasn't left me, ma'am. Nothing troubles me, and my prayers towards you and the rest of the elites have not faltered."

Evelyn looked satisfied by that answer as she went to take another sip of her tea.

"Good. I know I was a bit harsh on you when you were younger, but I simply couldn't have you play hero for the very gender that abused a handcrafted gift."

I looked down as she continued.

"You wouldn't be in such a predicament if you didn't save that boy."

My eyes furrow as fury took over me. I spoke through gritted teeth.

"That boy was about to die all for what? He was playing like every other kid, yet you give higher-ranked women the right to abuse and whip an undeserving kid all because he has a dick. What kind of law is that!"

Evelyn looked shocked before grimacing.

"Don't question my law child."

I stand to my feet as I yell

"YOU'RE LAW IS A BUNCH OF BULLSHIT THAT NO ONE ASKED FOR! THAT BOY DESERVED TO LIVE AND SO DID HIS FATHER!"

"Y/n."

"WHY AM I BEING PUNISHED FOR HAVING MORALS?! YOU TOOK EVERYTHING FROM ME! MY FAMILY, MY FRIENDS, AND THE LAST PERSON THAT RAISED ME AFTER YOU SENT MY PARENTS AWAY."

"Y/n."

"WHAT ARE YOU GONNA MUTILATE ME IN FRONT OF THE PUBLIC LIKE YOU DID WITH MY FATHER -"

"Y/N!"

The ground shook as Evelyn raised her voice. Her hair spikes up like a porcupine on the defense. The chandelier light flickers as her veins glow a bright black color, giving her face and body a cracking appearance. I fall to the ground with a thud as she makes her way towards me. Her aura consumed everything in her wake.

The other elites and Aimiah cower into their seats except for Tati, who looks unphased. I quickly crawl backward as she gets closer and closer til my back hits the wall. She brings a clawed hand to my face before gripping it and lifting me into the air. I could feel blood seeping from my cheeks as her nails dig into my skin.

Chances || Yandere Harem x F!Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें