Chapter 5 (M)

Most of the time Jennie tried to avoid staying in the house, but her choices were limited. It was either the gym, her gallery, having lunch with her mom or going out with Jisoo. She wasn't supposed to be seen outside that often by herself, but Jennie didn't give a flying fuck about keeping the standards as an omega. She did the bare minimum just so she wouldn't be pestered by her family.

Usually she always have breakfast and dinner with Lisa, as her mate was at work during the day. So Jennie usually had lunch at her parent's house or at a restaurant and Chitthip ever so often would join them. She and her mother had become great friends and truth was Jennie also found the older omega very kind and endearing.

It was a typical afternoon and Jennie with her mum were having chicken sandwiches but Jennie was rather restless that day. The previous night she barely got any sleep and she didn't have much appetite. She was jittery but thought it was because the only food in her stomach was two cups of coffee.

"Jen dear are you ok, you look pale?" Mrs. Kim asked touching her daughter's forehead.

"I don't feel very well." Jennie said grabbing her stomach. "Oh no! Ma?"

"Oh honey hold on" Mrs. Kim picked up the change in Jennie's scent and quickly searched for her phone texting Lisa. She rinsed a kitchen towel with cold water and placed it on Jennie's neck. "Lisa will be here soon honey hold on"

"Why AH why did you call Lisa?"

"You're in heat Jennie."

"What so soon?"

"It happens sometimes with newly mated couples."

"I feel dizzy." Jennie had never had so severe side effects before and her lower abdomen was burning. Every minute that passed felt like hours and when she was about to faint strong arms wrapped around her small frame. She didn't need to open her eyes to know who it was holding her.

It was a true battle letting go of Lisa as the later tried to buckle her seat belt on and drive them home.

"It's just for a while my Jennie hold on baby." Lisa decided against kissing her because it would surely end up with the two of them having sex in the driveway. Throughout the fifteen minutes drive Jennie couldn't stand still. Lisa drove fast and for their safety blocked Jennie's soft moans and whimpers.

⚠️ Author's warning
Mature scene ahead (+18)

The moment the front gate to their house closed Jennie turned into a wild animal. All this time Lisa was holding her seat belt down so she could drive them home safely. Once free Jennie straddled Lisa's lap on the driver's seat and started grinding their bodies together. She was completely out of control and needed Lisa to fuck her so badly.

"Lisa please!" She pleaded in tears unbuckling Lisa's jeans.

Lisa pulled up Jennie's floral dress and ripped her underwear. Once her dick was out of her boxers she positioned it on Jennie's entrance.

"Get it babe!" She ordered and her mate bottom out on her length in one go. Jennie screamed but started bouncing on her dick like crazy. Lisa gripped her ass for assistance spreading the fluffy cheeks open. Her mate was incredibly wet as she felt her juices dripping down her balls. 

Jennie's lungs were burning and her mouth went dry from breathing so hard.  Her fingers were inside Lisa's mouth literally holding her chaw for leverage but it was so sexy how her tongue didn't mind twirling around her digits. Her legs gave up and she slumped onto Lisa's body still grinding their trying to find some relief.

"Hold on to me baby I got you" Lisa exited the car. It was a struggle walking up the front door as each step had Jennie bounce on her dick. She punched in the code and barely made it to the sofa. When she let go to remove their clothes Jennie whined like a hungry baby clinging onto to her. She pushed her mate face down ass up on the cushion and positioned herself behind her. Jennie's pussy hole was dilated desperately asking for her knot. She pushed back in and gave Jennie exactly what she needed. With each powerful thrust she pushed her knot deeper till Jennie came undone her legs shaking violently.