Chapter 6

To say that an active full on heat was a life changing experience for Jennie would be an understatement. Lisa took such good care of her even if she was nothing but a bitch to her. She didn't take a moment to understand that it was very difficult for Lisa too. Her mate was also on a rut and yet she held back when she pushed her away. Lisa was her alpha and could have very easily refused to get her the medicine and take advantage of her weakened state.
Now that her heat was over she still craved Lisa's touches and kisses.

She woke up that day to find Lisa having coffee in the living room. Without hesitation she curled on her lap like a baby cat.

"You were not in bed when I woke up Lis." She whined.

"Sorry baby I had to take a few urgent calls from work because I was gone for four days. I didn't want to wake you up."

"I don't like it the bed gets cold. I get cold Lis." Jennie whined again looking straight into Lisa's soft eyes.

"I won't do it again I promise." Lisa absolutely loved this needy side of Jennie. She captured Jennie's lips who gripped her nape and deepened the kiss.

"Baby can we cook? I'm so hungry." it was Lisa's time to whine now. "Or maybe I can eat you?" She said tickling Jennie.

"Hahahahaaa I still haven't recovered Lis look my belly is still so plump." Jennie placed Lisa's hand on her swollen lower stomach.

"Lis?" Lisa hummed in response still caressing her belly.

"How soon do need to have pups?"

"My Jennie when you feel ready."

"But the congress-"

"Fuck them they are not my top priority. You are."

"I'm just scared to carry pups look at me I'm so small." Jennie spoke honestly hiding her face on Lisa's chest.

"You are and I love it." Lisa cupped her face. "The spirits will know what to bless us with and when yeah?"

"Yes hon. Cuddle me some more and then I'll make us breakfast."

"With pleasure" Lisa grabbed the spare blanket and covered Jennie but her hand couldn't resist going back to caressing her mate's belly. Jennie purred in happiness and Lisa joined her soon after.

3 days later

Lisa came back from work earlier than expected and found Jennie chilling with Kuma on the sofa. She was about to surprise them both but her scent gave her away.

"HON! You're home!" Jennie jumped on Lisa's embrace. The kissed till a jealous Kuma barked at them.

"Oh good spirits Kuku you're louder than your mum" Lisa marked.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN LISA?" Jennie said furious.

"I'm messing with you baby come on. You're perfect my mate." Jennie pretended to be mad but not for long.

"Now my pretty Jennie go pack."

"What? Why?"

"Do you like being in the woods?"

"We have wolf spirits Lis of course I do."

"Good we have a small cabin and I thought it would be nice to spend a few days there. What do you say?"

"Will we bring Kuma?"

"Baby he would probably sniff his to us even if we didn't. Now let's get ready!" Lisa said and pecked Jennie's lips.

Jennie POV

Not going to lie but I was getting so bored in the house and I missed Lisa when she was at work. Also with everything that's been going on I haven't had much time to sketch any designs and I lack inspiration. This little vacation is all I needed. Lisa keeps on surprising me, she took days off to take care of me during my heat and now she wants us to spend time together away from everyone. Sometimes I get this feeling that we've been mates forever, her aura is so familiar to me.