Chapter 4

It was early in the morning hours when Lisa opened her eyes. The first few rays on sunlight were creeping inside the room. Jennie was tucked under the blankets using her chest as a pillow. Very slowly and carefully she tried to get off the bed but turns out her mate is a light sleeper.

"Lis?"

"Shit sorry I just wanted to close the blinds so you can rest some more." Lisa said walking to the control panel next to the windows.

"But there's no blinds." Jennie noticed rubbing her eyes and Lisa swore it was the cutest thing she's ever seen.

"Yeah you can adjust the window tint. Also the glass looks like a mirror from the outside so no one can see inside." Lisa said wiggling her eyebrows. Jennie rolled her eyes but chuckled nevertheless. "Are you still in pain?"

"No just a bit sore."

"Good, sleep some more if you like I'll go make some breakfast." Lisa kneeled on the bed to give Jennie a peck but the omega pulled her down.

"Stay you're warm." Jennie said resting on Lisa's side again. "Plus do you know how to cook?"

"I was going to try, but I'm a pro at reheating waffles!"

"Haha good you're on waffle duty. Now sleep Lis."

"Yes my mate."

Jennie didn't respond back this time. The entire situation had yet to settle in but her mating bite did tingled every time Lisa called her like that or touched her. She was still afraid and even though Lisa was very kind with her so far she still didn't trust her fully. But Lisa smelled divine, oh spirits she smelled like the forest after a rainstorm. Her eyelids grew heavy and she woke up when hints of coffee hit her nose. After freshening up she walked downstairs to find Lisa in the kitchen.

"I thought I started with the coffee. I definitely know how to cook that!" Said Lisa proudly.

"You don't cook coffee Lis."

"Aaa you caaan if you think of it as a sweet, milky and bitter soup." Jennie just stared at Lisa blankly. "Oh come on my mate I was joking I'm sorry." Lisa embraced her and pecked her cheek. Jennie knew she could never be mad when she's so cute and warm.

"No, I'm sorry Lis I'm just grumpy when I'm hungry."

"It's ok my mate." And Lisa's lips met her.

The two decided to eat breakfast watching morning TV.

"What do you want to do today Jen?"

"Well I was hoping you could go back to my house and pick up my pup if you don't mind."

"Your... Your pup?" Lisa's face turned white.

"Yeah"

"YOU HAVE A PUP? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?"

"No, it's my pup I've have it for three years now! What are you allergic or something?"

"THREE YEARS! WE JUST MATED AND YOU TELL ME YOU ALREADY HAVE A PUP?"

Lisa was furious standing in front of the TV screen when Jennie finally realized what the miscommunication was.

"Lisa calm down! Pup I meant my dog Kuma."

"D-dog?"

"Yes you dum dum my dog" Jennie said amused.

"It's not funny Jen I almost had a heart attack."

"How can I have a pup when last night was my first time Lis." Jennie's cheek picked up a shade of red.

"You're right I'm sorry. It's just my... You know."