Chapter 7 (M)

⚠️ Mature scenes in this chapter.

When Lisa woke up the following morning she didn't find her mate sleeping in her embrace. Jennie's scent though was close and she found sitting curled up on the bench of the big windows gazing at the sky. Lisa took a blanket, wrapped it around Jennie's body and sat behind her caressing her back.

"Can't sleep?" She asked with her deep and raspy morning voice.

"I just wanted to watch the sunrise. The colors are so beautiful."

Lisa pecked Jennie's plum cheek and simply sat back to enjoy the moment with her. She grabbed a pillow from the nearby sofa and placed it against the window frame to lay back. To her surprise Jennie turned around, pecked her lips and laid on her front as well. Slow synchronized breathing and heartbeats were the only things that disturbed the peaceful scenery.

"This is my favorite color." Jennie said intertwining their hands together. Lisa's exhaling next to her neck tingled her mating bite and send goosebumps on her skin.

"My favorite color is yellow."

"Really? I've never seen you wear yellow."

"Do you think it looks good on me?"

"You'll look like a duck." Jennie said teasingly.

"Niniiiiiii" Lisa responded making a puppy face.

"I'm just teasing you Lis. You... Uhm you'll look very hot."

"Getting all shy on me now Nini?" Lisa said noticing Jennie's red cheeks.

"To be honest I'm not so used to being so intimate with someone."

"I understand and it's normal."

"Have you uhm... Have you been with anyone else before me?"

"Well..." Lisa wanted to be honest with her mate but she was afraid Jennie might get upset. "It doesn't matter now Nini cause you are my mate for life."

"I'll take that as a yes..."

Lisa could tell Jennie wasn't satisfied with her answer from the slight shift in her scent. As she was about to leave Lisa pulled her back to her embrace.

"Look at me please." She said as her right hand cupped Jennie's cheek. "As an alpha I had needs, especially when I was younger and couldn't really control certain things. But it was more of a practical thing, if you can call it that."

"Ok..."

"You are my first Jen. My first and only."

"Technically I'm not!"

Jennie was jealous and every cell in Lisa's body loved how possessive her mate was becoming.

"I want to be fully open with you my mate but this is exactly what I'm afraid of. I don't wish to get you upset."

"I'm already upset." Again Jennie tried to leave but Lisa refused to let her go.

Even though Jennie knew Lisa was probably more experienced than her the idea of her being intimate with someone infuriated her. Also she was growing more and more self conscious if she had pleased her mate.

"You're getting mad and jealous over a a half body hidden behind a curtain." Lisa explained.

"I'm not jeal- wait... What?" Jennie asked confused.

"Well there's places you can visit when their rut or heats gets uncomfortable, but the Deltas working there must remain anonymous so they are kept hidden. There's no contact, no knotting no nothing."