Chapter 3 (M)

Lisa's eyes trailed on Jennie's retrieving silhouette till it disappeared up the stairs. The petite omega, just as Jennie's father had warned her was a handful, and what had to follow was going to be extremely difficult. She fished her phone out of her pocket and hit the quick dial.

"Lisa is everything ok?" Chitthip asked worryingly.

"Yeah... Listen don't you dare let anyone come over unless I call ok?"

"Nerves are kicking in huh?"

"She's... Not making this easy."

"Patience my pup. Trust your instincts."

"Ok... Remember wait for my call."

"Yes Lisa."

Lisa ended the call and unbuttoned her shirt, took off her shoes trying to get more comfortable and plopped on the sofa. She decided it would be better she let Jennie a moment to herself. This day must have been difficult for her but truth was her scent was mild when she was around meaning she could at least provide some comfort to her mate. Knowing she had such a positive effect on Jennie despite her cold demeanor made her feel more confident.

Meanwhile Jennie changed into her silk baby blue babydoll and using a wet wipe removed her makeup. The bedroom was ironically her favorite room in the whole house. The corner windows let plenty of light inside, even now that the sun was setting, but again the dark tones in the furniture and walls made it look very balanced. The king sized bed positioned sideways as you walked in facing the windows with bedside cabinets, had light grey sheets and plenty of fluffy pillows on it. Next to the door was a small couch and a big TV hang right next to the bathroom door. Jennie sat in the corner of the bed and she couldn't hold back her tears anymore. With little success she tried to silence her whimpers and avoid her second panic attack of the day.

Lisa heard the faint sniffles and carefully walked into the room so she wouldn't startled Jennie. She sat next to her on the bed and rubbed Jennie's back. To her surprise she didn't push her away and Lisa gently wiped her tears.

"Jennie look at me" she said bringing Jennie's face towards her.

Even though Jennie's eyes looked tired and red from crying Lisa would swear they were the most beautiful pair she has ever seen.

"I wish I could give you more time to adjust. Honestly I want us to get to know each other with time. But this is out of my control and if the congress doesn't get the proof they need you'll be in danger. And I can't allow that to happen, I won't let anyone hurt you my mate." Lisa's scent screamed safety and Jennie finally allowed herself to give in. "I won't hurt you. We'll go slow yeah?"

"It will hurt right?" Jennie asked without breaking eye contact.

Lisa took a whiff before answering.

"You're not in heat so it might be a bit uncomfortable." She said not wanting to scare her mate.

"What about the rules?" Jennie asked again remembering the talk she had with her mother in the morning. She low-key regrets shutting her off now. It would definitely be better if she was more prepared. Also, she wasn't truly mad or angry at Lisa. In fact the alpha had been very kind and gentle, nothing like she had expected. She didn't feel like a prize that Lisa wanted to claim so she could prove her superiority, but rather an omega Lisa wanted to elevate and protect by mating.

Lisa was a bit confused because usually both alphas and omegas were informed in advance of what took place in the mating prosses.

"I will guide you to it when needed my Jennie." Lisa calling her like that made wonders for Jennie's inner omega. "The rules are more like traditional stuff I don't care that much really." She continued stroking Jennie's cheek with her thump.