❛ 𝘋𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘯𝘴 ❜ | 𝑰𝙯𝙯𝙞𝙚

ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘: Izzie Stevens x f!reader ♡
𝕎𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤: none
-𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥

Since you guys started your internship, you immediately noticed something different about her than the others. The way she carried herself, the way she smiled as she faced every problem, you knew you had to get to know this girl right away.
She was so friendly and kind that making friends with her was very easy and pleasant. Often during breaks you met in front of the vending machines or in the cafeteria, even if only to talk about the cases you had and tell each other every little thing that happened to you during the day.
The first time you kissed was when she had just come out of a very demanding surgery that unfortunately went wrong. She had lost her patient and she kept going crazy and worrying about herself and taking the fault. Then your lips were suddenly on hers. She just looked at you smiling and returning her kiss by placing her hands on your face and making it a little more intense.
When you finished working late you couldn't wait to come back home just to feel that good smell of sweets and see her there in the kitchen. Sometimes when she made all those muffins and put them on the table, you'd sneak a piece and enjoy all that goodness. God where did this girl learn? But if she saw you stealing her sweets she would be able to kill you too. The coolest thing was when she put in the effort and tried new recipes, you came from behind her putting your hands around her waist kissing her on the cheek, she spooned a little of what she had made and fed you. You would turn that there has never been a time when she cooked something disgusting.
In the evening you were always the only ones who stayed up late, when you have so many roommates it's difficult to be alone at home. And also having moments of intimacy...
One night Alex woke up and went into the living room as he couldn't sleep, and he caught you on the couch having sex. God, that was embarrassing enough, then in front of Alex! Well, let's say it was your fault too, and you've learned to use the rooms with closed doors ever since. So much better! Oh, of course Alex hasn't stopped throwing it at you and making silly jokes.
Sometimes it happened that you had to work together, and all the times you couldn't take your eyes off her. You loved looking at her, if you were stressed it helped you. You liked everything about her, her looks, her character, even though she could be tremendously stubborn at times, but most of all her way of interacting with patients. She kept her gaze on you too, and you especially love when you can make eye contact with her.
It almost amused you to see her get jealous every time you spoke to Mark Sloan. She was always throwing at you that he might be interested in you, but you just ignored her, he did that with all the women who worked in this hospital. She was literally could going crazy if she got fixated on something. But when it came to her she ignored it, maybe because she wanted to enjoy watching you go crazy, but you trusted her, and it's one of the things she loves most about you.
At lunch you always sat together with the others, you tried not to create too much tension, but most of the time you ended up flirting endlessly. "Please stop!" the others almost begged you.
Of course the most beautiful moment of the day for you was the morning. She loved it too, especially looking at you sleep waiting for you to wake up. It seems as if she sets an alarm just for this. And everytime you woke up the first thing you saw was her smile and her gaze on you. "Good morning" would always lay on top of you and give you little kisses while you stroked her hair. "I love you" she said it every morning so that you can always be sure. "I love you too"