❛ 𝘔𝘺 𝘗𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 ❜ | 𝑳𝙚𝙭𝙞𝙚

ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘: Lexie Grey x f!reader ♡

𝕎𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤: none

Lexie Grey, beautiful, so sweet, such a good heart, she was an amazing girl, how couldn't you fall for her? It took a very little time, when you met her you already know that one day that girl would have been your girlfriend. Well, hopefully.
Everything she did did nothing but surprise you, there were no flaws with her. You were also close friends, you were always there for each other. She was a messy, but you loved that girl.
Lately, however, something had changed between you. When you met you no longer had long conversations, everything was different. And what worried you was whether things were changing for the better or for the worse. Now you talked more about patient cases. Neither about her daily crisis. Damn, you missed this too, often when she talked you just looked at her and get lost. She made you feel in an indescribable way, almost like when they say the butterflies on your stomach.
All you needed right now was just eating something, it had been a long morning and you didn't ate anything. You went to the hospital canteen with your friends, taking your time and thinking about all the little things that came in your mind.

"Where's Lexie, I haven't seen her today?" Meredith asked referring to you since you were always together. "Y/n?" She repeated as you haven't heard.

"Hm?" you came back to yourself.

"I just asked about Lexie, do you know where she is?" She asked again. You sighed.

"I honestly don't know..." you simply replied. She nodded, a little confused too. You looked around when you finally saw her arriving. Lexie.

"I'm gonna back working, see you later" you quickly greeted them, trying to follow her. You just wanted to clearing things.

You didn't want to seem suspicious but you were acting almost like a stalker right now. You arrived to the locker rooms, but apparently it was too late since she was already went away.

You tried to wander through the patient rooms when you saw her heading towards the nurses station. You walked towards her.

"Lexie" you called her.

"Oh, hey" she smiled. "Since you're here could you call Dr. Shepherd, my patient needs a neurological consultation" she asked focusing at her stuff.

I raise my eyebrows. "Really?" I ask crossing my arms. "Lexie, can I please know what's going on?"

"I'm, umh, I'm just doing my job" she said like nothing looked normal.

"Come on, you exactly know what I'm talking about" he places his things on the table and says nothing else. "So?" She just kept looking at you, then walked away.

You followed her, pretty confused. "Lexie!" She stopped when you called her.

She turned towards you, approaching, and grabbing you for kissing you on your lips. You were just so surprised, but damn, that was so good.

"Alexandra Grey" you whispered when the kiss ended.

"I'm sorry" she said as you still were very close. You laughed softly.

"For what?"

"I just didn't know how to- well you're my best friend, my person, and I-"

"I love you Lexie" you said cutting her off. She smiled softly, that smile you loved so much that you would have done anything to see it. "I thought the same, but I do, I want you to be more of a friend to me" you said with your hands on her cheeks.

"I'd love it" she said kissing you softly again.

Yeah, everything about your relationship changed, but that was in better.