❛ 𝘖𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 ❜ | 𝑪𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙖

ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘: Carina DeLuca x f!reader ♡
𝕎𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤: none

You've always loved kids, you would do anything to make them happy. Telling a parent the good news about their child was what you made a living for and although you were aware of the difficult times, you knew how to handle them.

But then just during your successful time in this place you found out you were pregnant. It shocked you enough, because you didn't plan it. You didn't even have a father by your side. It was one of those silly one night stands. You had always been skeptical about this type of thing, but others really instigated you to find distractions outside work and you thought that for once nothing bad would happen if you had some fun. But here's the world turning upside down on you.

As mentioned you could handle any situation, thinking about your life with a baby got you so excited. Yes, you would have loved it, even if as a single mother it would have been a little more taxing. So now you find yourself working for lovely kids while also being careful to take care of the baby you were carrying.

You took it upon yourself to find an appointment with a gynecologist, you certainly wanted your baby to grow up healthy. You were so flustered the first time.

"Good morning" you were greeted by a pretty girl who smiled at you as you sat on the couch.

"Hi" you greeted her with a polite smile, looking around the room a bit.

"You nervous?" the woman asked.

"You don't know how much" you replied with a chuckle at the end.

"It's okay, it's normal" she said making you lie down.

"So, first time?" she asked.

"Yeah"

"I'm doctor DeLuca, Carina DeLuca" she held out her hand to shake it, which you did.

"DeLuca... it's familiar..." you said reflecting.

"Probably you know my brother, Andrew" you nodded to her statement, you had already worked with him a few times.

"Yeah, well I'm Y/n L/n" a smile appeared on her face as soon as she heard your name.

"The famous Y/n, that one who does miracles for kids, finally I meet you" for some strange reason the way she told you that almost made you blush.

"Ok, let's start" she lifted your shirt slightly and took the tools. You moaned as your skin touched the cold gel she smeared on you, and she began to shift her gaze to the monitor. All your emotions and thoughts were stopped by the sound of your baby's heartbeat, which made you cry.

"See, it's here" Carina pointed to the baby's position on the monitor as you looked at it with the tears in your eyes.

"It's a healthy eight week fetus!" the smile on your face increased, unable to hold the tears.

"Hey" Carina wiped the gel off your belly and pulled your shirt back down.

"I, sorry, I don't-"

"No no, it means you care, it's good" she stroked your hand while you wiped away your tears.

"Yeah, thank you, now I should..." you got up from the couch recovering and motioning to have to go.

"I'll make other appointments for you, we'll make sure everything goes well" she took out a notebook to take notes. You stopped at the doorway, smiling one last time at the girl.

"I can't wait" then you went out. After the door closed she mumbled another sentence. "Mee too"

Luckily the meetings went better and better, your baby was growing up perfectly. And the company was pleasant too. Carina stood by you whenever she needed it, she helped you tell others and was there through the ups and downs, she was the moral support you needed.

During the middle of the pregnancy you already couldn't take it anymore. It got tiring and excruciating, and after you found out the baby's sex you wanted to know him even more. You were so happy, you would have prepared to welcome a baby boy. And on the same day Carina asked you out. To be honest she caught you a bit off guard, you were so pregnant and she was your gynecologist...

She apologized immediately after she asked, sounding quite embarrassed, but you made her even more surprised when you said yes. You had thought about her, indeed this woman seemed to show so much interest on you and your baby, and that was all it mattered to you.

You didn't regret saying yes, you had a wonderful evening, and she now took better care of you than before. Even being able to get to know her brother better and watch their quarrels in Italian amused you a lot.

When you went into labor you were completely unprepared, you were washing up for surgery with Alex, which was probably inappropriate being at your ninth month pregnant, and then your water broke. It was lucky that there was someone else with you, because you had completely panicked. He immediately had you loaded onto a stretcher, calling Carina and Arizona, only the best for you.

The contractions increased more and more, becoming almost unbearable, Carina was next to you shaking your hand.

"You... you know that you can resort to orgasm if..."

"Carina, I'd rather have sex with you under more normal circumstances!" you cut her off knowing where she was getting at, starting screaming in pain in the end.

"My girlfriend is having our baby!" she exclaimed with happiness as you continued to scream.

Well yes, it was tiring, but you managed to get to the end, being able to hold your beautiful baby in your arms. He was so beautiful, you were very very happy at that moment. You sought Carina with the gaze, finding her not far from the door walking around it.

"Hey" you got her attention. "Come meet our son" you said with a smile as she entered.

"I- I'm sorry... I was just-"

"It's okay, he's yours too, he's ours" before she could feel guilty you consoled her. You cared about her, you wanted her in your baby's life, you knew she would be happy.

She bent down to give you a kiss on your lips and stroked your hair. The baby's little noises made you stop attracting your attention.

"Oh, your mommies love you too" Carina gave him a kiss on his forehead, the sight of them made you laugh. It was so cute, maybe too much to be real. Together you would have been the best.