❛ 𝘐𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 ❜ | 𝑨𝙡𝙚𝙭 *smut*

ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘: Alex Karev x O'Malley!sis!reder ♡
𝕎𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤: This is smut!!
- 𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥

Your internship had started perfectly. You were a year under your brother George and all his friends, but you could say you were the best between them all. It's also been easy being friend with George's group, they had welcomed you well and unlike your brother you had a tougher character than him. There was this guy, Alex, he was surely the most interesting since you've seen him for the first time. You knew he was livesick of you, you just liked teasing him. Let's say it, you were very hot, his gaze couldn't help to be always focused on you. You enjoyed it.
While the others were spending time complaining about their days you both were too busy flirting with each other most of the time, and then you finally gave him the satisfaction of going out for an evening. George told you he didn't like Alex that much for you, but you didn't care. Sometimes he was too protective.
By the way, finally you accepted to spend an evening with him. You were kinda excited.
It hadn't been anything special, just enough, in his car eating some Chinese food ordered to the nearest restaurant since out was raining and both of you were very hungry. It was like the first time you were just talking spending time normally and not flirting or something else. You just talked about your first days of work and started knowing each other better. The he drove you to your house. Before you get out from his car you looked at him. Yeah he was still staring at you, his eyes looked at you lips but you just smiled.
"Good night Evil Spawn" you smirked and got up. You felt him grab your arm and pull you back inside.
"Not this time" he whispered before press his lips against yours in a pretty passionate kiss. You just kissed him back since this was all you were waiting for.
"Wait.." you stopped the kiss. "In my house there's more space" you said smirking. He smirked as well.
In a few time you were already inside, you pushed him towards the bedroom as you kept kissing. Suddently his lips were on your neck, biting your skin softly. You let out a little moan and then you pushed him onto your bed. You took off your top, he grabbed your hips to bring you closer and kissed you again. You put your hands under his shirt to signal for him to take it off, he did it and then went on top of you.
"Fuck the things that will happen in this room" he whispered. Only these words made you get more wet. You smirked at him and bit you lip when you felt his hand on your stomach.
"Never been so ready" you said.
He took off your bra, starting to kiss your chest and going down with his lips on your breasts, biting them softly but enough to make you gasp.
One moment later you were completely naked, you on top of him, moving your hips against his body. His hands were holding and squeezing you closer, your moans filled the room as you were looking at Alex. His eyes remained glued on you, enjoying that wonderful sight.
"God, I don't think I'll ever get enough of you" he said panting and feeling the contact of your bodies collide. You leaned down to kiss his chest, moving up his neck and finally meeting his eyes.
"Oh, really?" You smirked.
He kissed your lips, in a very passionate way, he positioned himself remaining sitting with you on his lap. He kept pushing you against him grabbing your ass. You moaned again feeling him coming inside you. Both sighed before letting your bodies fall onto the mattress. You let out a giggle.
"Say it, you had fun boy" you then whispered very close to his face.
"Who told you I've finished?" He asked smirking and going on top of you. He slipped under the blanket, you knew where he was going, so you just let your head fall back on the pillow looking at the ceiling, until you felt him teasing your weakest point with his tongue. He began to go deeper and sucking, causing you to moan, you liked that he was a little rough.
"Mmh.." you started moaning louder, the way he kept pleasuring you drove you crazy. He arrived to your clit, intensifying the movements with his tongue. "Alex..." you moaned, clinging to the blanket.
Then he started to move up, kissing your stomach, and reaching your face, savoring the taste of you on his lips.
"I will never finish with you, baby girl"
You would surely have had many more similar nights.