❛ 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭! ❜ | 𝑨𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙡

ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘: April Kepner x Avery!f!reader
𝕎𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤: none

When Jackson finished his internship you just had to start yours. There had been a plane crash, and everyone seemed so strange.

Jackson was very sad about Mark and Lexie's death, he loved them both so much, this destroyed him. Well, you hadn't met them, but he almost always told you about them and you would have liked to meet them.

In fact, they weren't the only people he often told you about. April Kepner.

Those two were the closest friends you've ever seen in your life. He talked so much about her, insisted you should meet her, you almost couldn't stand her anymore even though you'd never seen her. But God, he was right. Even you would have talked about it constantly if you had known her before her.

It had been a short time since you had started dating and you were already crazy about her. Now she was an attending in traumatology and seeing her in action got you so excited. You loved every single detail about her, it seemed mutual, but she was also able to be quite strict with you at work. Oh she was so hot when she got angry.

Every night you loved to invite her over to your house, watch movies, or just hang out with each other all the time.

Your hands were in her hair as you lay on top of her and she kept kissing you softly.

"You are disgusting" Jackson sat down on the couch next to you with a packet of chips in hand.

"Excuse me?" you looked at him to wave him up and leave.

"This is my home too" he said. April threw a pillow at him causing the chips to fall out.

"Oh come on!" he complained.

"Did I already tell you how much I adore you?" you asked turning to April smiling at her.

"Well maybe not enough..." she replied placing your hands on her hips. Jackson turned on the television and turned up the volume so that it became annoying.

"Fuck you Jackson!" you exclaimed getting up in frustration and taking April by the hand going upstairs.

The next day you happened upon Jackson, who gave you an annoying smile as soon as he saw you.

"Good morning" he said trying to be normal.

"No please"

"What?"

"Don't say anything, just- shut up" you begged.

"It's not fair, you keep me from sleeping and I can't say anything?" he said teasing you more. It seemed like it was his favorite hobby teasing you.

"Can we just- work?" you protested rolling your eyes.

"Okay..." he said again having printed that horrible little smile.

"Plastic surgery wasn't even my first choice" you complained, changing the subject.

"And what are you passionate about?"

"I was thinking about general surgery... Or traumatology too..."

"Oh and I'm asking why..." he added with an ironic tone. You nudged his arm.

"Stop that!" hoping that this time he would really stop it, you entered the patient's room to analyze the case.

All you wanted all day was to see April again and feel her presence.

When this long day was finally over you went looking for her, and she seemed to have the same idea. You saw her in front of the nurses station.

"Hi!" you came up behind her and she whirled towards you placing a hand on her chest.

"God, you scared me" she gave you a little push.

"I'm sorry, well, how is going?" you asked giving her a little kiss.

"Good, you?"

"Besides Jackson, I would say good too, but I missed you" she gave you another kiss. You didn't mind being in public, in short, relationships of this type now are more than normal in this hospital, you didn't pay much attention to the fact that she was your boss. Why keeping it a secret?

Unfortunately for April the day wasn't over, but as usual you would have seen each other tonight.

She came back quite late, she looked very tired. She threw herself on the bed.

"I can't move any muscles anymore" she said with her head buried in the pillow. You approached her putting your arm around her waist hugging her. You kissed her cheek. "Goodnight baby"

"I love you" she said as she turned towards you meeting your eyes.

"Mee to" you smiled at her.

Yes, once she was your brother's best friend, his girl, but now she she is yours. She is your girl.