❛ 𝘉𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘯𝘴 ❜ | 𝑪𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙚

ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘: Callie Torres x f!reader ♡
𝕎𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤: none
-𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥

Your wedding will never be forgotten by anyone. It was an awesome ceremony, all the people you cared about the most were present and made that day even more special than it already was.
You loved Callie so much, you still didn't believe you were married to her, and she made you feel the same way. There have been ups and downs in your relationship, but what you felt for each other was so strong that you had gotten you all this far together, and would have you bonded for a long time to come.
Due to different specialties, you didn't see each other often at work, and waiting for the evening to come home was so frustrating every day! So you often took advantage of it during the breaks, even if you almost always didn't notice how much time was passing and ended up being late, consequently you missed some surgeries...
When you came back later she liked to surprise you in any possible way. She always managed to impress you, making you think every time "Wow, I can't believe this woman it's my wife", and they always ended the same way, with long nights of fun.
Not being great cooks, often when you can, you order take-away food, sit on the sofa and watch films and TV series, which you usually choose by making one evening each. But since you are exhausted after long shifts, you end up falling asleep in an embrace, feeling each other's presence and making you feel safe.
When one of you was sad or angry, you did everything to improve the other's mood. If one of you didn't feel well, it was even able to make the other feels almost broken, because happiness was one of those things you cared about the most, and that has always accompanied your relationship. In short, in times of need you were always available.
Kids? It's something you've talked about often. Becoming a mom was one of your greatest wishes, you even planned to get pregnant at the same moment!
One thing you didn't agree on was the type of vacation to plan. You were the type of beach and sea, you would have loved to spend time in places like Spain or Italy. While Callie was more of a tourist type who liked to visit new and interesting places, surely caused by her great curiosity. Yes, you had completely different ideas about this, but you promised to do both someday. It would have been an interesting experience, also a great way to understand each other's tastes.
"I love you" you repeat it to her often. You're sure she knows it, but you also know that she just need to hear it over and over again, and you always like to repeat it.
Of course, always reserving special moments for your anniversaries. Well, in addition to good sex that gets better on that day, you fill yourself with gifts, go out, have fun, even if the presence of the other is enough for you, and that's why you continue to remember that day with joy, that's all you do than to be thankful for what you have.