Backstory

"ASIA PACK YOUR SHIT AND GET THE FUCK OUT MY HOUSE" her mom screams while banging on Asia's door. Asia heard as she just woke up. She sat up trying to get her eyes to adjust. She went to check her phone. She grabbed it off the dresser and turnt the phone on instantly. turning the brightness down Asia checks the time. "3:56 in the morninggg" she say as she rubbed her eyes. assuming her mother is drunk but she's sober and serious.

"DONT MAKE ME CALL THE COPS" Asia mom screams again.

She then grabbed her Phone, charger, kittien named tigger, and AirPods then walked downstairs to get to the door, as she unlocks the door while her mother says something under her breath.

She then walk out the door and call her half brother Duke. "Guess whatttt" she says jokingly. "Asia what the fuck it's 3 in the morning." He said kinda annoyed. "Good morning to you too, I got kicked out can you pick me up?"

It went silent

"What?" Duke said processing.

"I got kicked out."

"aren't you 24?"

"fresh out of college ion got my own house" she says looking both ways before she crosses the street.

"You got somewhere to stay?" Duke says concerned. She then replied saying "yeah I'm crashing at a hotel till then."

"Just booked my flight, we'll talk in the morning. Goodnight Asia be safe" Duke said hanging up.

~time skip: tomorrow~