Spookie bookie

"Where are we going?" Chris asked Kai. "You'll see just be patient." He responded.

As Aisa was scrolling through insta she saw something which left a bad taste in her mouth. "Tf??" She thought.

She decided to put it to the side till they all got home.

Aisa fell asleep to let the time pass and woke up on the car floor in the middle of nowhere.

She peaked her head up and realized she was all alone.

Asia then noticed a note on the window that read "the ultimate test" which made her think.

"I got caught up in some bullshit." She thought while looking around the car to defend herself.

She found a little taser. "Mmtch what the fuck am I gone do with this little baby ass tazer" she yelled.

"What the fuck bro ion even got my gun on me" she thought while getting out the car.

She walked into the field. "Okay not gonna lie I'm not alert and should've looked at my phone while in the car" Aisa thought while realizing she still had her phone on her.

"Hey" Aisa heard a random man's voice while he tapped on her shoulder. Aisa instinctively took the random man's hand and flipped him over her shoulder, then back slamming him to the ground.

"Who the fuc-" Asia said being interrupted.

A man then came up behind Aisa knocking her out with a bat but Asia didn't realize cause she was so focused on the other dude.

~time skip: An hour later~

Asia woke up in a decorated room with all of amp with a post reading "7th member???"

"What the fuck" Asia said lighting pinching in between her nose.

"Yes" Asia said responding to the poster. "but don't even do some shit like that again" Asia continues.

"Let's go stream then" agent says. "Your chat freaky as hell though" Asia said in a jokingly whinny tone while stomping her feet.