Agent 00

"Okay chat we are her with, drum roll please..." agent said while slightly banging his hands on the desk to avoid making his camera fall.

"Dun dun dun dunnnn!!! Asiaaa!!" He said. Asia then spun around in the chair next to agent to face the camera.

"What should we do first ??" Agent said looking at the chat.

"QnA"
"Reactions"
"Challenges"
"Mukbang"
"Story time"

"I saw QnA and mukbang first so maybe we could do a mixture of the two??" Agent asked turning to Asia.

"Yeah I'm down to eat" Asia said stretching in her chair. "Okay imma order the food on the house, Whatchu want??" Agent asked while pulling out his phone.

"A McDonald's family box" Asia said leaning back in the chair while crossing her legs over the other.

Agent swiftly looked up from his phone and turned his eyes to Asia with a concerned face. "You gotta stop hanging around Fanum bro" he said shaking his head and looking back at his phone.

"Okay foods ordered what should we do cha-" agent said while being interrupted by Asia. "Hold that thought agent, I think we should.." Asia said as she pulled out 2 boxes of one chip challenges out her pocket.

"No way you just carry that around" agent said shocked.

"I'm always ready but I wanna put a twist on it" Asia said scrunching her face up.

"Fix your face Bruhh" agent said while laughing.

"Okay but in all seriousness let's do a try not to laugh and whoever laughs first has to go first." Asia said rubbing her hands together.

While finding a video the robot like voice read out a chat. "Stay still I'm almost there" agent eyes widened. "Start moving like just do anything" agent said.

Agent moved left and Asia moved right making them bump foreheads.

"Aw man wtf yo hardheaded ass" Asia said laughing while rubbing her forehead.

~Time skip: moments later~

Asia turned to agent."PFFFFWWWT" is the noise she made before spitting out her water.

"Yooo wtf" agent yelled while looking at the water and spit Asia just on his shirt.

Shortly after the chat read "my turn next, agent move"

"Aye now y'all motha fuckeras on dick" agent says with a nasty look on his face.

"Oh no" Asia said sarcastically she then started awkwardly giggling.

"Here goes nothing..." Asia says while slowly hesitating to put the chip in her mouth.

"Mann fuck allat" agent said while just pushing the chip in her mouth.

She then began to chew. "This ain't bad at all this challenge is disappointng"

Asia's eyes began to widen. "HOT HOT HOT HOTTT"

Asia ran to Chris room. "ME AGENT ONE CHIP HELP" she yelled while looking in his fridge. "NIGGA YOU DONT GOT SHIT IN HERE" she yelled while panicking.

She then ran to Fanum's room. "ME AGENT ON CHIP HELP" she yelled again. She looked thru his fridge getting worried.

"ITS ONLY FOOD IN HERE WHERE THE MILK AT NIGGA??" Asia said to fanum. Fanum just started to laugh.

"What the fuck is so feunny my mohth is on fiwe" Asia said as her spit begins to feel her mouth which makes fanum just laugh even more.

"Me go to Kai room" Asia said while starting to run.

"Wassup asi-"

"Shut the fwuck up lil nigga" Asia said while going to the sink and spitting then looking thru the fridge.

"Aye Im tired of y'all niggas going thru my shi ya hear?" Kai said. "I'm not just any body" Asia said chugging milk. "Ahhhh" refreshing this shit burns though still.

"fuck Asia I'm bouta go get the food" agent said.

Asia then walks in while agent said that. "Nigga fuck ya" Asia said while sitting down.