I miss you.

As Asia goes through her notifications she sees duke text her and responds back.
------------

------------- She then put her phone in her front pocket and went to Fanum's room

-------------
She then put her phone in her front pocket and went to Fanum's room.

She walked in and fanum immediately closed the door behind her.

"Hey bae" he said while hugging her.

"Hey baby" Asia said as she hugged him back.

"You look so sexy ma" fanum says before kissing her neck.

"Thank youuu" Asia said dragging the u from pleasure.

Fanum then discontinued and looked up at her.

"What wrong bae?" Asia said putting the palm of her hand onto his cheek.

"Nothing ma I just wanted to see yo cute ass face again" he said before he reached his hand up to chocked her and pull her in for a kiss.

Moments later Asia then broke the kiss.

"Wait wait wait" Asia said breaking the kiss.

Asia the quickly locked the door. Fanum then held his arms out signaling he wanted a hug.

Asia then wrapped her arms around his neck while he wrapped his arms around her waist.

He then started feel up on her body by rubbing her back but slowly moving down as he went, he then grabbed her ass and caressed it a little before slapping.

Asia then let out a little moan.

"Baee I still have a stream I gotta be on" Asia said dragging the e in a whiny tone.

Fanum then quickly picked her up and put her on the bed.

"Do I have your consent ma?" He said before he was about to take off her pants.

"Yes baby" Asia said laying back.

Fanum then took off her pants and panties and started to eat her out.

Time skip~ A couple minutes later

"Ma open your legs wider" he said as he was licking her clit inna circular motion.

"Bae I'm trying" she responded barely being able to speak.

Fanum's phone then vibrates.

Asia the picks it up. To read the notification and then put the phone down. "who the fuck is Venessa?" She thought.