6.

Asia woke and and Fanum was nowhere to be found, she checked her phone and realized he texted her saying he got to run out and do something.

Asia scrolled on TikTok for a little while before getting out of bed. Once she stepped out of bed she instantly fell to the floor.

She realized how bad her legs were shaking.

Then crawled to her closet, bringing he phone with her and got what she could out of the lower drawls of her closet. She then got what she could which was a black dress.

Asia then laid there for a moment zoned out processing what happened yesterday.

Asia then snapped back into reality when she heard the door open, it was Fanum.

"Oh shit" he says under his breath. He dropped everything that was in his hands to go help Asia.

He then carried her to the bathroom and helped take her clothes off and shower.

While helping Asia wash up Fanum realizes she had a huge scar going across her stomach.

He chose to just acknowledge it without speaking on it because he didn't wanna make her uncomfortable.

He slowly and gently pressed the rag against her lower abdomen where the scar was present.

She then grunted in pain. "I'm Sorry my love" he whispered.

After they were done he then slid the black dressed on Asia.

Fanum then carried Asia back to the room and gently laid her back on her bed

Fanum then carried Asia back to the room and gently laid her back on her bed. The two then began to slowly fall asleep while cuddling.

~time skip: 2 hours later~

Asia repeatedly blinked trying to adopt to the light. She then felt someone rub her back in a circular motion.

She looked up while squinting and realized that it was fanum. "You hungry ma?" Fanum asked. "Yeah I'm in the mood for some chipotle." She said while leaning up.

Asia then opened her phone and seen she was trending on twitter. "Tf??" She mumbled. She then quickly realize that it was because of what happened yesterday day at the
breakfast place.

Aida then got a text message from duke telling her to come here.

She then went to her brother room. Asia didn't realize duke was streaming. "Sia what happened yesterday?" He asked in a authoritative tone.

"Oh you know just the regular I went to a arcade and a par-" Asia got cut off by her older brother duke.

"Aisa you playing dumb and you for real testing my patience so imma ask you one more time what happened." Duke said.

"The waiter was being unprofessional and she knew better" Asia said. "What did she say Asia?" He said curious.

"Mmmcht man that girl was tryna get on with fanum an-" "ok and what the fuck that gotta do what you?" Duke Interrupted.

"Cause I love him and that's my man who not my man yet" Asia said rolling her eyes. "Girl you delusional" duke said.

"Okay you're dismissed." Duke said. Asia then realized he was streaming. "YOU WERE STREAMING?" Asia yelled. "You know what I gotchu" Asia said while walking out the room laughing.

At the last second duke realized her legs was shaking and when she was walking she had a limp and assumed the worst.

Asia then walked into Kai room. Asia then saw Kai and 3 other unfamiliar men in the room. The men introduced themselves.

After a while they started a QnA with Asia.

"So are you still a virgin?" Kai asked glaring at Asia with one eyebrow raised and both hands on his hips with a smirk.

"We all see yo legs and the way you walkin" Kai said laughing. "Bro chill yes I am it's from all the stuff I was doing yesterday" Asia said laughing, after she winked at Kai making all the boys yell.

"YOOOO" "NAHH THAT NIGGA FANUM WILDIN" "W RIZZ" "AYOOO"

Asia just laughed at them all.

After awhile the 5 did a try to laugh challenge then ended the stream.

~Time skip: 3 am~

Fanum when to Asia's room and stoped in the door frame.

"Maaa" Fanum said dragging the a, while signaling a hug from Asia. Asia then rolled over and got out of bed to hug him, she jumped up and wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck.

Fanum then closed the door before wrapping his arms around her waist while slowly moving his hands down to her butt while kissing her neck.

"You a freakkk" aisa said slurring on her words while whispering. "Because you're addictive mamas" fanum whispers.

Fanum gently layes her on the bed and takes her clothes off. He then starts to kiss her stomach slowly moving down. He begins to kiss her thighs before eating her out. Asia let out a quiet moan.

He then began to move his tongue in circular motions on her clit which made her moan load while jolting back, making fanum pull her closer "stop running from me ma" he says while covering her mouth. With his other free hand he put a finger up to his mouth shushing her Before continuing.

Asia then let out a loud moan while pushing his head down. Asia's body began to shake letting fanum know she was about to finish. He then stopped, as an attempt to tease her.

"Baeee" Asia said in a whiney tone. "Maaa" Fanum said in response.

Fanum flipped Asia on her back and pulled his boxers off. He then slid his dick in roughly making Asia moan loud. He then put his hands on her hips and started pounding into her.

~Time skip: tomorrow 6:45pm~