Prank

Asia adjusted her camera before pressing record. She took a deep breath before laughing.

"Okay yall wassup." She said while smiling ear to ear. "We bouta prank all of amp." She whispered.

"I set up all the cameras and also I apologize for how bad this this video is gonna be I'm new to all this YouTube shit" Asia said.

"Ok y'all so basically im going to tell them im pregnant with a fake pregnancy test." Asia whispered while zooming in on the test.

"Y'all I'm kinda scared what if my brother actually try and kill me ?" Asia said while laughing.

"Okay imma shut up now and roll the clips."

"WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCKKK" Asia said while yelling and fake crying.

She then smiled at the camera before getting back into her act.

Every one started to run downstairs, they then started to bombarded her with questions.

"What's wrong?" "You good?" "what happened?" "you okay?" " why you crying?" "Who did it?"

"If I tell y'all this y'all can't be mad." Asia said while looking down with the pregnancy test behind her back.

"Yo you trippin bru wtf is up with you sia" duke said getting mad. "Cause wtf you do for you to be saying that shit" Kai said.

Asia then pulled the test out.

"Oh hell naw" "you lyin" "this shit better be fake" "name him Kai cenat the 4th" "im bouta kill yo baby daddy not gone lie" "you too young to be pregnant."

"I don't think all should be mad at her I mean a baby running around here won't be bad" agent said supportively.

"Right like y'all don't wanna be uncles?" Asia said while laughing awkwardly.

Duke went back to his room.
"You trippin asia" Davis said. "What you mean I'm deadass rn" Asia said trying to hide her laugh.

"Ight bruh" Chris added in. "fanum why you so quiet?" Kai said, suspecting him to be the baby daddy.

"So What y'all gone name it?" Kai said assuming fanum was the baby daddy."Heaven cause that's where it's going" fanum said.

Agent bursted out laughing "I'm sorry dats not funny." He said. "In all seriousness Desiree and Kornelius is great names too." Fanum said.

"Chill yall it's a prank js help me get duke back" Asia said whispering to them.

"You scared a nigga for a second what the fuck." Fanum said.

Duke then came back downstairs with a gun. "Asia Im not playing rn who is the dad" he said loading the gun.

"It's fanum." They all yelled. "Oh hell naw you trippin nigga" duke said aiming the gun.

"YO CHILL ITS A PRANK CHILL OUT." Asia yelled while grabbing the camera.

"You lying bad as fuck cause that's a real test that reads positive plus yo legs been shaking since yesterday Asia stop fucking playing." Duke said lightly pushing her.

"You can get them off Amazon I'm deadass serious." Asia said.

"Okay bru you mad corny get this shit out my face" duke said putting his hand on the camera."

~time skip: and hour later~

"DUKEEE" Asia yelled from the kitchen. "HUH?" He yelled back.

Asia didn't reply.

"HUH?" He repeated before coming downstairs.

Once he came downstairs Asia grabbed his arm "Come on" she said leading him outside.

"Where are you taking me sia" duke asked."

"The car I wanna talk to you like we used to." Asia said.

"No phones?"

"No phones, just us."

Duke and Asia talk and goes into deep conversation, talking about any and everything.