Streams and things

Asia then ran down as fast as possible. "Fuck you so happy for?" Agent said looking at Asia.

"What you mean I'm coolin?" She asked while uncontrollably smiling.

"Sureee.. you are let's just start the story times and QnA's" agent said dragging the e.

"Y'all wanna hear about the time I went to jail or the time I shot somebody" Asia said

"WOAH WOAH NOW" agent said not expecting to hear that.

Chat started spamming saying both in the chat.

Agent looks down for a moment. "Or you could tell us where you got this from" he says while lifting Asia's wrist up to show her newly bought promise ring.

"That's why you were smiling brooo" agent said shocked.

"Bro chillll just vibe twin" Asia says dragging her words.

"Where tf is it??" Asia thinks while looking through her pockets. "What the fuck are you looking for?" Agent said.

"I GOT IT !!" Asia yelled happily while pulling it out her pocket. "Asia since when you smoke?" Agent asked. "Since always" she said laughing.

"Mmcht just do yo shit" agent said unamused.

"OKAY SO BOOM" Asia yelled while clapping and startled agent. "Mb bro" Asia said while putting her hand on his shoulder.

"This girl called me talking about get ready cause I'm getting my sisters on you" Asia said.

"And I was like what the fuck?? Cause all her sisters bigger and taller than me" she said scrunching up her face.

"Wait damn how old were you?" Agent said interested.

"I don't really remember all I know is that this was like junior year of high school" she responded.

"Why was they mad??" Agent asked.

"Bro." Asia paused for a moment.

"What?"
"What?"
"Whatttt?"

"I ran the school tea page and somebody requested to put her on there and they thought I was the one who told" she said laughing.

"Wait what did you put??" Agent asked while raising his eyebrow. "Something about how she got beat up in every fight she got in even though she was bigger than them and had people jump in" Aisa responded while shaking her head.

"Oh that's embarrassing I would've transferred or air the whole place out" he said laughing.

"RIGHTTTT" Asia said laughing and shaking her hands.

"Okay but back to the story, so then the girl pulled up but I was ready" Asia said inna serious tone.

"Now I seen her sisters get out the car and said hell no so I ran in the house and got to shooting cause y'all not bout to get me today" Asia said.

"Asia you should've just took yo ass whoopen" Agent said as he faced palmed.

"Nigga would YOUUU would've took that?" Asia said widening her eyes.

"Hell naw" agent said letting out a little chuckle.

*ding*

Asia this picks up her phone to see who texted her.

"Imma be righttt back" Asia said smiling and still looking at her phone

"Who got you smiling like that??" Agent said while lifting an eyebrow.

"Nobodyy" Asia said smiling even harder and turned her phone off with flipping it over.