Pool party.

"Everyone get dressed before 1:30 we throwing a pool party" duke said while eating.

"Woah woah woah you just now telling us?" Agent says.

"I mean i told Chris so not really." Duke says in response.

"Y'all should I become a model, rapper, streamer, pornstar, or a YouTuber?" Asia said while causally scrolling down her insta feed.

"Pornstar so we can do a 69" Kai said joking.

"Yo?" Fanum said pausing everything he was doing while getting jealous. "He's joking" Asia said taking a sip of her Apple juice.

Asia then goes to her room to change into her outfit for the party.

-------------

-------------

Asia decided to take a quick nap. She then woke up an hour later too loud music.

She went outside and stopped in her tracks when she seen another girl sitting on fanum lap.

She then tried to fight the tears and went to Kai to hang out with him. She then saw Kai was with duke and they both were talking to girls. And just decided to sit at the edge of the pool, dipping just her feet in.

"You good shorty your eyes glossy asf" an unfamiliar voice says.

Asia looks up to see a man standing over her.

"Don't call me that" Asia said. "Then what should I call you" he says while sitting next to her.

"Asia" she says looking down. "I'm Bruce." He responded.

"Why you look like that?" He asked putting his arm around her. "Like what?" Asia asked. "Like somebody just hurt you" he said removing his arm. "Oh" Asia said.

After a moment of silence Bruce then caught on to the hints Asia was dropping.

"My bad Asia i didn't mean to bother you I just thought you was cool and wanted your number I'll go now" he said getting up. "No you weren't a bother." Asia said looking at him smirking.

"He definitely isn't a bother he is just flat out annoying" Aisa thought.

"Oh so wha-" Bruce was interrupted. "Can we talk for a second" Fanum said in a serious tone. "Yeah sure what's up?" Asia said looking at him. "Privately."
He said gently grabbing her arm pulling her into his room.

"What the fuck you on?" Fanum says letting go of Asia's arm. "What am I on? A whole bitch was just sitting on your lap get the fuck outta here with that." Asia said getting annoyed.

"Sitting on my lap? That was my ex purposely sitting on my lap trying to split us up, you entertaining other niggas" fanum said.

"Mmmcht i wasn't entertaining shit" Asia said looking away "so you gone lie straight to my face?" Fanum said.

"Ain't nobody lying, I barely spoke to that nigga" Aisa said getting annoyed.

Asia then when walked out Fanum's room out of anger to go to her room.

She then sat on her bed going deep into thought.

A couple minutes later fanum came in the room and cupped her face slowly making her look up at him.

"I'm sorry mamas" he said to her. Asia then made eye contact with him. "You mad at me?" She said getting teary eyed. "No I was just jealous mamas." He said.

Asia then stood up to hug him, wrapping her arms around his neck. Asia then started crying. Fanum stood there shock for a second before wrapping his arms around her waist.

He then started to rub her back while comforting her. After a couple of minutes she stopped crying and they went to lay down and ended up falling asleep together.

~Time skip: an hour later~

"Hey where's Asia and Fanum?" Chris asked Kai. "Probably somewhere fucking" Kai said while laughing.

"Let's go find them" Chris said to Kai.

Not long after Chris realize the two were missing People started to notice also and went to go find them. Fanum's ex, hearing the news got jealous.

"I don't even know why he likes her that bitch ugly as fuck" she thought to herself going door to door trying to find the two.

"Okay last door.. let's hope this is the one." She said while opening the door. When she saw the two cuddled up together she became full of rage. Before she could do anything Duke and agent caught her.

Asia and Fanum both woke up to the commotion. Asia just tried to go back to sleep thinking it was nothing serious.

Fanum grew curious to see what was happening so he went to check what all the noise was about.

He walked out into the hallway and said 3 words "oh hell naw." He then walked back into the room and locked the door.

Fanum then thought about his feelings for Asia and when and how he should act on them.

~time skip: tomorrow ~